collective story zine anyone? (1 Viewer)

i wrote mine sober and was a bit dubious about it, but the more i drink, the better it seems.
here if a picture is worth a thousand words, i'm well over the limit (in more ways than one)

i will write some stuff, pepe, hangars, hatchet, ash mc veigh, al-co-hol, rathmines, dougs van, loads of material!

Gazzer can you send me your bit as writer numero 4 wants to see the whole lot rather than just the previous chapter which is fair enough, people can choose whetehr to work off one chapter or the whole lot.

good work nooly!!

i go ti talright, i read the three parts otgethar last night - tis mad stuff - really good but mad stuff.

think giving peopel the option of reading it all or just the last chapter when its their turn to write is the way to go as it makes it a bit more fun for people - cant wait to see the finished product!

I'm sure its not too late to suggest.We'll have to see what the editorial staff has to say about it.

as a final stage - just to drag this project out to infinity :rolleyes: - you could hand each chapter text to a different illustrator, who would do 1-3 illustrations of episodes/events within their assigned chapter (black and white only for cheap reproduction) - each chapter would have about two pictorial pages somewhere among the text pages, just break it up visually.

therefore each chapter would have not only have different writing styles and story directions, but totally different graphic styles too! and the main characters would change appearance chapter by chapter.

i nominate T. McCarthy for one illustrator .|..|

as a final stage - just to drag this project out to infinity :rolleyes: - you could hand each chapter text to a different illustrator, who would do 1-3 illustrations of episodes/events within their assigned chapter (black and white only for cheap reproduction) - each chapter would have about two pictorial pages somewhere among the text pages, just break it up visually.

therefore each chapter would have not only have different writing styles and story directions, but totally different graphic styles too! and the main characters would change appearance chapter by chapter.

Thats a great idea, I'd nominate myself for one

i second that nomination and put forward carlow punks for same!

im sure eric would love to do it to.

so........

theres 3 chapters complete that people can put drawings to and jaspers underway with chapter 4 -
can peopel who nominated people ask them if they want to do it or if them people could shout here if they want to do illustrations and i'll send you a chapter.

next up for writing - boz and then pa

somone might attempt a cover, or posed photos could be fun instead of iillustrations

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back