collective story zine anyone? (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
basically i want to do a zine thats a type of chain story - we'd need 6 people, i write the first 6 or 7 pages of a story, send it on to the next person and they write the next 6 or 7 pages developing the plot and style however they see fit as long at is somehow plausible and they send it on to the next person on the list we see where the story ends up and print it.

thered need to be a timelimit for sending it on or it'd never happen but if anyones interested it could be good.

ok so thats me and gary, we need 4 more, ladies of eirecore? Stanto? necrosteve?

This is a genuine thread, have most of the first bit done.

oh, just find out who you bozpunk is, not good person, make many trubble for me at boz gig, and you speccy, not see story proper.

If you could get hold of cormy on his arena tour of Mexico he could add some high end literary expertise to it

Nice one dudes.This should be an interesting endeavor.Can't wait to see what I'm working with story wise!

This reminds me of an similar idea I had for writing a song on Eirecore.Basically I write a line and pm it to someone. They then write the next and pm that line to me and the next person and so on until we've 3 verses and a chorus.I'll start another thread about that.

Back on topic.I take it Conor you only get to see the chapter immediately before the one you're doing.

that'd basically be the idea gazzer, though you could see it all but not so much fun me thinks. mind you more likely to make some sense if its all read.

anyway tis me, gazzer and nooly, 3 more needed.

cheers Nooly!

sure we may s well go in the order peopel declare interest, so gazzer i'll e mail you at the weekend and you have two weeks, you e mail nooly etc.

Wahay,its a mixed bunch!

This is gonna be deadly.nice one Jasper.

Boz has also declared for this project so running order is now

Conor
Gazzer
Nooly
Jasper
Boz

anyone else fancy it? two more would give 7 x 6 pages = 42 pages

gonna be good!

Yas need some Boris Belony action in there. Some set up the stephenobluntsignal pronto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back