collective story zine anyone? (1 Viewer)

Deadly stuff, so we have things in the following order

Conor
Gazzer
Nooly
Jasper
Boz
PA
Anarcho Munk
Boris

You get the last chapter, write your chapter and them e mail it back to me and i send on your chapter to the next person - so PA has to work with what Boz sends him etc.

2 week turn around max.

6 a4 pages is the target to write, only rule is that your chapter is a somwhow plausible development of what you get.

Defo think we need some more female interest, we've enough lads involved.

So any more females wanna take part?

whoevers last needs to try and bring about a finale to the tale - maybe they should get the whole text sent to them to see if they can pull it all togethar?

Gazzer - check your email saturday morning for the first chapter - no leakign the plot!

Deadly stuff, so we have things in the following order

Conor
Gazzer
Nooly
Jasper
Boz
PA
Anarcho Munk
Boris

You get the last chapter, write your chapter and them e mail it back to me and i send on your chapter to the next person - so PA has to work with what Boz sends him etc.

2 week turn around max.

6 a4 pages is the target to write, only rule is that your chapter is a somwhow plausible development of what you get.

Defo think we need some more female interest, we've enough lads involved.

So any more females wanna take part?

whoevers last needs to try and bring about a finale to the tale - maybe they should get the whole text sent to them to see if they can pull it all togethar?

Gazzer - check your email saturday morning for the first chapter - no leakign the plot!

Will do Bohsy.Thats not a terrible idea about the last chapter.

Another bird on the team would be the job alright.

The plot shall remain unleaked on my watch.

I'm excited.

Nice one Jillface.You're ACE!

Securigaz will be writing my bit.Plenty of time there!

Exclamation mark!

Let Anarcho Munk take it!!

21.gif

spaceball.gif

Am thinkin on mine chapter, though I cant write owt til 4 weeks, but its forming, several ways, it depends on what Nooly does where it goes.

how many pages - or better still - how many words - not sure how to work out 6 A4 pages of writing in numbers of words?

Am thinkin on mine chapter, though I cant write owt til 4 weeks, but its forming, several ways, it depends on what Nooly does where it goes.

how many pages - or better still - how many words - not sure how to work out 6 A4 pages of writing in numbers of words?

about 300 per page i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back