coldplay wanked me; wanked me good (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pantone247
I made one point to get a one person

I made another point to get at another some one else
So let me summarise...

Tread one: "Don't laugh at gays. Don't laugh with gays. It makes me sad. I'm weird like that."

Thread two: "Fuck you, faggot!".

Allow me to repeat: how about you pick a point and stick to it? (fucking crybaby)

People who wave the banner of political correctness only when they want to belittle someone else make me wanna puke.

I'm weird like that.

go play on fucking boards.ie
Uh.. ?

Is this the thumped equivalent of "You ain't from around here, are you boy? We don't like strangers round these here parts"?

Hi Everybody. Dunno where this is all coming from, but as a random punter enjoying the posts i'm personally thinking along the lines of, "who's the angry bloke all of a sudden?", "why's he so angry?", "what's it to ya?" and so on so forth. If I were a stranger here I guess I'd try ingratiate myself by getting up on my hobby horse and ranting too. angry people make me :(

we should all be friends and be :)

on a completely unrelated note: has anyone seen flashpants avatar today? it's superb!!!!

it just says "how about a nice big cup of shut the fuck up"

choice!

feel the love...over to you boys!

Ingratiwha?
D'ye want yer go?

Seriously though - I'm not angry (although vulgarity is often mistaken for anger). I just saw these two opposing posts in two different threads, and commented on them.

But hey, if calling people on their hypocrisy is 'ranting', then so be it.

so be it :)

i think there's a difference between hipocrisy and blatant piss-taking though, which i think goes on a lot here, it's a good crowd.
doublestandards are fun for all the family!

i hope whoever invented the concept of "work" died of it!!!

what a crap wednesday.

i'm off...last one out switch off the lights!

Bob_Jesus is wise Dr.Strangelylovely. Tis true some folk will take a dislike to you, if your jokes go too far one or two or three times. And never give ye time of day again. So its best to be friendly while your jokin so its nice and clear to some people. Coz if they don't know you personally, they take offence very fast. I'll joke about some really un PC things but that doesn't mean I'm a biggot. Unfortunately you've got to explain yer sense of humor here sometimes. But they're good folk. Now everyone shake :p :p :p

exactamundo...feel the love! .|..|

and....what's that, it's thursday and something is approaching...smells like, like...why it's the weekend!!!

thank f...

listen up ass plungers.
levels of heterosexuality are at an all time low these days what with pibb and slurms on vacation in honalulu and i come back after a two and a half month expedition through yr ma to find all youse melvins sproutin about love.

get the fuck!
and wheres fucking pete. and that ass goblin nine and all that shower of gents who generally talk about stuff other than web etiquette.............

jesus...you're right...i don't know what came over me there....i've changed, i used to be about the music.

we was juss' talkin' to this gentleman about being nice and how we're *all* really nice in here, *all* the time.

course it's all lies.

p.s. i heard it was *your* ma!

Originally posted by Dr Strangely Lovely

So let me summarise...

Tread one: "Don't laugh at gays. Don't laugh with gays. It makes me sad. I'm weird like that."

Thread two: "Fuck you, faggot!".

Allow me to repeat: how about you pick a point and stick to it? (fucking crybaby)

um... now that second point is not what I said at all is it

also to be honest I wouldn't see "eat a dick" as a Homophobic comment at all

[/QUOTE]
Is this the thumped equivalent of "You ain't from around here, are you boy? We don't like strangers round these here parts"?
[/QUOTE]

no

thats what I say to people who call me a "fuckin' cry baby"

WAH WAH WAH

um... now that second point is not what I said at all is it

also to be honest I wouldn't see "eat a dick" as a Homophobic comment at all

[/QUOTE]

no

thats what I say to people who call me a "fuckin' cry baby"
[/QUOTE]

CryBaby.jpg

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
listen up ass plungers.
levels of heterosexuality are at an all time low these days what with pibb and slurms on vacation in honalulu and i come back after a two and a half month expedition through yr ma to find all youse melvins sproutin about love.

get the fuck!
and wheres fucking pete. and that ass goblin nine and all that shower of gents who generally talk about stuff other than web etiquette.............

How about this you Old Geezer. Go get raped by a knacker on crack! On O'Connell street! Fuck ho!

:p :p :p :D :p :p :p

Me sides are a splittin. And when they do, I'll spill guts all over you fuckface! :p :p :p

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Bob_Jesus is wise Dr.Strangelylovely. Tis true some folk will take a dislike to you, if your jokes go too far one or two or three times. And never give ye time of day again. So its best to be friendly while your jokin so its nice and clear to some people. Coz if they don't know you personally, they take offence very fast. I'll joke about some really un PC things but that doesn't mean I'm a biggot. Unfortunately you've got to explain yer sense of humor here sometimes. But they're good folk. Now everyone shake :p :p :p

you are a homosexual and also a spa

for support to this theory i refer the reader to anything you have ever said. good day sir.

exit 10 yearzy with appearance of mild amusement and a
ticket for speed racers aul one.

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion

you are a homosexual and also a spa

for support to this theory i refer the reader to anything you have ever said. good day sir.

exit 10 yearzy with appearance of mild amusement and a
ticket for speed racers aul one.

Oooooh your great so ye are. Uuughh! Do I have to explain? ME WAS TAKIN THE MICKEY. Where's your sense of humor buddy?

Oh......actually, I couldn't be arsed piss off you old cunt! :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back