coldplay wanked me; wanked me good (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'see son, i reckon you're going about this all wrong. you're obviously of a younger generation so i think i should pass on a few pearls of wisdom

• now. theres no point coming on starting up you're own thread about poo because whatever these gaybos get up to behind closed doors they're not going to own up to it here (aint that right hector!)
  • its all about subversion. take a seemingly innocent thread, post a picture, slag an aul one mix it all together and before you know it people will already be ignoring you more than they are now.

.............amateur. how dare you come here and disturb these people. they sit up in their ivory towers all day wondering how they are going to read homage for free when tower closes down and all you can think of is to disturb them. buffoon................sigh

Micro Chainsaw really feels alot of love. See thats what he meant to post. Love, happiness, and holding hands in a big circle. "Come on people now, smile on your brother......etc"

I'm bored

:eek: :eek: :eek:

gentlemen, please!

what say we settle all of this by taking the day off and having a great big thumped outing to the zoo!!!

.|..|

Originally posted by bob_jesus
gentlemen, please!

what say we settle all of this by taking the day off and having a great big thumped outing to the zoo!!!

.|..|

That'd be great! Don't tell Joan of Arse though. They'll nail yer ass to the floor, sing to you, and make you cry.

no, we won't tell them so, i wouldn't like that much.

and there are *certain* other people we should keep away from the animals too (especially the chimps)...but they shall go nameless.

so...who knows more than the chorus of "born free"?

and if that works out...perhaps a trip further afield!

perhaps a week of nihilistic shouting in a big dark cave in wales!

hey fiachra

pryor.jpg

busteddddddd!!!

How do you post an image? WHen I click on the IMG thing a web address thing appears. Shouldn't there be a browse button, that looks to your hard drive? Who.....what.....how.?

Rumpus reckons that all these monster/mutant/sci fi programs on Sky and Sky Moviemax have trailers in which there is always the line (in a throaty voice) "Want to...play?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back