CocoRosie (sat dec 3) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 55
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
Wheels said:
I didn't realise until a friend told me recently that Prussia Blue was the name of one of the types of gases used in the chambers in the, as those sweet, highly informed girls refer to it as in an interview, "so-called holocaust". Those kids parents have a lot to answer for.

their younger sister is called Dresden.

http://www.prussianblue.net/

holy shit

still a few tix left, but fuck all.. handful available on the door

Pantone247 said:
thought this would happen... say what you like about indie rock, two pretty birds wil still sell a bucket o' tickets!!!

cheers dude, think I'll pick some up so

er...........off topic, but do ye have a portfolio site?

whats i've seen of yr jobs is pretty smart....

Autumn Whitehurst...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:"??

That was a totally amazing gig. Best beatboxing I have ever seen.

Attention please! Could the inconsiderate bitch in the middle of the crowd who yakked away on her mobile for five fucking minutes throughout CocoRosie please note that for the next gig I go to I plan upon bringing a pickaxe and an evil gleam in my eye.

spiritualtramp said:

Attention please! Could the inconsiderate bitch in the middle of the crowd who yakked away on her mobile for five fucking minutes throughout CocoRosie please note that for the next gig I go to I plan upon bringing a pickaxe and an evil gleam in my eye.

A pickaxe suppository should learn her good.

spiritualtramp said:

gig was very very good, 2 handbags, an iron and a toilet.!baggyyyy!baggyyyy!ironyyy!bog.
next time though im going to be bringing a scythe for the spanish dickhead right beside me who kept roaring 'devandra' at the girl and was party to the attempted rendition of 'olé olé olé'. we can swap afterwards, like jerseys at a football match

spiritualtramp said:
the next gig I go to I plan upon bringing a pickaxe and an evil gleam in my eye.

quincy.jpg

You better watch out for this fella then:

spiritualtramp said:

I wonder if she was a mate of the two inconsiderate bitches beside me on the balcony? One bitched her way through two songs about some bloke who hadn't texted her back while her gormless friend ("the girl on the left is totally miming"!) keep shoving into me while trying to lean over the balcony to have a look.
Sadly, she didn't lean out far enough.

Top gig Timo, really amazing.

:)
eoinbox said:
next time though im going to be bringing a scythe for the spanish dickhead right beside me who kept roaring 'devandra' at the girl

i must have been standing next to you then!! girl with mobile: "oh my gawd i love cocorosie too much!!"...followed by the spaniels yapping in their incomprehensible language "devendra...puta.....sierrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaa"!!! fuxake!!! very packed gig too....:(

excellent tho! and the girls are lovely to talk to;)

and when sierra did that opera stuff.....woah:eek::)

Audiodelic said:
while her gormless friend ("the girl on the left is totally miming"!)

giveadogabone said:
and when sierra did that opera stuff.....woah:eek::)

I couldn't see the ladies very well as it was so packed. Was yer one on the left was wearing that miss habersham style veil for the entire time she was doing the opera style stuff?

In which case, is there any justification to this miming accusation from the gormless friend?

spiritualtramp said:
In which case, is there any justification to this miming accusation from the gormless friend?

Well, I'm guessing no, as she said it when Bianca was on the left and she was veil-less for the gig. Mostly, I don't think they were paying much attention, there was texting and inane yapping to be done instead.

Audiodelic said:
Well, I'm guessing no, as she said it when Bianca was on the left and she was veil-less for the gig. Mostly, I don't think they were paying much attention, there was texting and inane yapping to be done instead.
i was wondering if the trumpet noise she was making with her mouth was triggered, so i asked gerry, but twasnt, so to sum up, genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back