C'mon in and Admire youre Goddess of Thumped (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by pee pee
ah.....the thumped disco.

seriously though, the last one wasn't that hard to organise, loads of people turned up, what seems to be the problem with this one?

you guys are hopeless.
if you want me, crith and stuart little to organise another one just say the word.....

.....OH! SUS - SUS - SUDIO!

actually, maybe i cant be bothered.
we'll see.

ha ha. yes, i know i'm crap.

that may have a lot to do with it.

seriously people, is there still a call for this madness?

it could be great, you know.

ah.....the thumped disco.

seriously though, the last one wasn't that hard to organise, loads of people turned up, what seems to be the problem with this one?

you guys are hopeless.
if you want me, crith and stuart little to organise another one just say the word.....

.....OH! SUS - SUS - SUDIO!

actually, maybe i cant be bothered.
we'll see.

do it!!

where's my manners - sorry.
do it please :rolleyes:

At the end of May/start of June.... it will be organised...

Talking about pics... I'm beginning to think I'm Bertie Ahern... I'm going to change my name in time for the election...

Originally posted by conor

more info billy! this is how i remember the last one:

Em.... it shouldn't be hard.... afterall, unless we want to have a piss-up in a brewery, all that it takes is the booking of a venue.... I can do that on the weekend.... Bowe's again? Afterall, I wasn't at the last one, being in Londing and all that....

Originally posted by billygannon

Em.... it shouldn't be hard.... afterall, unless we want to have a piss-up in a brewery, all that it takes is the booking of a venue.... I can do that on the weekend.... Bowe's again? Afterall, I wasn't at the last one, being in Londing and all that....

Bowe's was good - apart from the pillar. do it!

you'll also need to rent a p.a. billy.
and beg, steal or borrow some decks.
although i think you can rent them from the same place on the quays where we got the p.a. from the last time.
bowes was fine but it would be great to get somewhere that allows for a little bit of dancing.
upstairs/downstairs in toners are grand. bigger than bowes and still fairly cheap / free to rent (i cant remember)

how about fri 31st may / fri 7th june?

and i haven't gone out with *everyone*.
you prick.

I think I'll see if Doug is still knocking out stuff....

It'll cost money which I don't have (moving out on Saturday - deposit and all that shit).... so we'll need a whip round.....

How much did Bowe's cost?

Originally posted by lorcanzo
i will bring my decks if needed.

ehh, i don't think anyone cares about what shoes you'll be wearing, you tosser. oh, hang on... you were talking about the chairs!!!oh ok bring them, don't want to spend the night standing up now do we*!!!!
*= the royal we.

yep, i can stand you the cost of the pa and stuff for the moment and we can charge a mimimum fee on the door.

what was the cover charge last time... 3euro?

ehh

i have actually tried to contact that person about getting that place of a thursday night

but no reply

that person hasn't been here in about a month, and i don't even know if they still do that thing there

Originally posted by pete
ehh

i have actually tried to contact that person about getting that place of a thursday night

but no reply

that person hasn't been here in about a month, and i don't even know if they still do that thing there

ok, cool, thanks pete.

right, well, if we were (and this is only a suggestion) to have it in bodkins, along with wired for sound, how would people feel about that?

the chances of that happening are slim anyway, unless we can get a contact for some of them people.

otherwise, i reckon bowe's etc is fine.

Originally posted by lorcanzo

i hope you're coming slurmsy...

ehhh.... slurms desperately thinks of an excuse so as to avoid getting his head kicked in. then he remembers that everyone else here is a complete fairy. then he remembers that he is the biggest fairy of all. then he remembers that he has a big brother! then he remembers that his brother is dead....
seriously though, if you want me to come you'll have to make sure that the venue is wheelchair friendly... just so i can have a go off your quadro spazz ma in the !bog s that is!
boom boom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back