C'mon in and Admire youre Goddess of Thumped (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 131
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by herv

ok, cool, thanks pete.

right, well, if we were (and this is only a suggestion) to have it in bodkins, along with wired for sound, how would people feel about that?

the chances of that happening are slim anyway, unless we can get a contact for some of them people.

herv, dilbot out of "my" band and criths brother and another lad we know run that.
do you want me to have a word?
otherwise i can give you a mail address / telephononey number?

that'd be deadly, thanks! having it in bodkins was one of our origional suggestions, but the thing is i'm not too sure how enthusiastic people were/are about it.

however, people, it'd be for next to nothing, and we wouldn't have to hire a pa....

what night is wired on though? bleep is on friday nights, so thats a no no.

i think we all need a night where we don't have to get up in the morning.

w.f.s. is on every second thursday.

its a good idea because:

a. no overheads
b. therefore, free in.
c. i say so.

and everyone* gets 15 minutes of fame so you dont have bastards like me being a total hitler on the decks.

yay! everyones happy!

i know its on a schoolnight, but fuck it, you know?
live a little.
whats a hangover between friends?

*except hag.

Wired For Sound it is....

Or the local parish hall....

I'll get the USA Assorted biscuits and the bottle of whiskey for the raffle....

Bodkins is nearer my gaff than Bowes.
Plus, if you're talking about doing it on Friday May 31st, you'll have to be getting up at six the nexy morning, unlessen you're some kind of cave dwelling nancy boy.
Anyone looked into Bodkins of a Saturday?

I didn't know Dilbot was involved with WFS.
I must knock down and congratulate him by peeing on his legs...WITH GREAT GUSTO.

Originally posted by binky
Plus, if you're talking about doing it on Friday May 31st, you'll have to be getting up at six the nexy morning, unlessen you're some kind of cave dwelling nancy boy.

Took me a bit to figure that one out - i guess that makes me a cave dwelling nancy boy so. If it's what I think it is.

Oh well.

bodkins wubby fun.

the WFS kids would appreciate it as some weeks are pretty quite.

and we could watch dilbot roll around in rubbish sucking packets of monster munch over by the bar. again.

and as peepee pointed out we wouldn't have any lady hitlers hogging the decks. actaully, who's to say...*

*i'm only joking! i promise! *whimper*

the last time I went to Bodkins the taxi driver aimed and fired at a poor innocent cat what was only minding his own business, crossing the road. Fucking bastard.
The taxi driver, not the cat.

But cats are bastards..... especially that one on the Bacardi ad.... when I see that I think bag... river...

Oh, and not in Bodkins on the 1st of June either cuz the Chalets and the Cake are in Whelans for t'play a giggy.

Peter, you only a jessie if you sleep in...

no
with his car. DUHHH.

I love cats. I was most upset - it was a lovely big fat cat, someones little pet. Sob. Even Andy Fogarty was shocked into silence for a few seconds by the mean actions of the bastard taxi driver.

Originally posted by billygannon
But cats are bastards..... especially that one on the Bacardi ad.... when I see that I think bag... river...

OI! You wot?!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back