Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (1 Viewer)

FWIW i thought the rail review was a reasonable enough document, and that 90% of the online commentary i saw on it was most certainly from people who didn't read it.

One thing missing though was not connecting killybegs, which is a deep water port. That'd probably be handy.

Ahahaha. I'll simply move back to Ireland, where the weather is graaaaaand. Or a bit shite, depending, but the grand end of shite. Wouldn't mind an aul couple of degrees hotter even, wha?

Right. We're going to be pining for the innocent carefree days of a pandemic aren't we.

Someone I follow on insta to check the conspiracy weather this morning posted a speech from guterres about global warming or whatever with a caption along the lines of 'they should check out the irish summer, no global warming here'

I feel like i've won conspiracy bingo or something

not something i usually do, but i'm engaging in a weather thread on boards. the deniers chase most of the sensible voices out, and those left to argue against them sometimes are a little bit different anyway (like me).

not something i usually do, but i'm engaging in a weather thread on boards. the deniers chase most of the sensible voices out, and those left to argue against them sometimes are a little bit different anyway (like me).

The conspiracy trump guy on facebook that posts literally ten times a day and I follow for sport often says 'noone here is ever able to prove me wrong' kinda things. In reality nobody could be bothered but he doesn't see that. It's an interesting insight into melted internet brains. I do think the odd drop of logic here and there does go a long way though

today on boards (am paraphrasing slightly)
'i have seen zero climate change in ireland in my 40 years'
(me) 'uh, here's a report which was carried by multiple outlets last week where met eireann shows increased rainfall and a 0.7C increase'
'that's nothing'

Someone I follow on insta to check the conspiracy weather this morning posted a speech from guterres about global warming or whatever with a caption along the lines of 'they should check out the irish summer, no global warming here'

I feel like i've won conspiracy bingo or something

for reference, this was what they were referencing

today on boards (am paraphrasing slightly)
'i have seen zero climate change in ireland in my 40 years'
(me) 'uh, here's a report which was carried by multiple outlets last week where met eireann shows increased rainfall and a 0.7C increase'
'that's nothing'
In fairness I was basically saying the same thing about crime in Dublin on here yesterday. Crimate Denier

"To test this limit, researchers at Pennsylvania State University in the US measured the core temperatures of young, healthy people inside a heat chamber."

Researchers or sickos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back