Christmas Presents (1 Viewer)

east hastings

Anyone buy any good presents?

that could save me the hassle of leaving it till the last minute

I wish I was you. Or dead, I also wish I was dead.

Both good options and on the whole I'd probably prefer having a fanny to being dead.

Wait where was I ?

...... Oh yeah fuck christmas.

Fuck Yeah! Let us three meet up and ramble through town pulling down decorations. Lets ignite the christmas tree in O'Connell Street!

Are the live animals in the crib at the Mansion House yet? We'll stampede them down Dawson Street!

Fuck Yeah! Let us three meet up and ramble through town pulling down decorations. Lets ignite the christmas tree in O'Connell Street!

Are the live animals in the crib at the Mansion House yet? We'll stampede them down Dawson Street!

That's the spirit. I can see the headlines now

Man in coma after being kicked by a donkey while attempting to rape it

A 31 year old man is in a critical condition this evening after launching what he described on social media site "Thumped.com" as a "Fatwah [sic] against Christmas. What followed has been described by Gardai as an "orgy of violence and vandalism". Beginning at 2 p.m this afternoon the man threw bricks through the windows of Brown Thomas on Grafton Street, before beheading the window displays life size bear and deficating in the hat of the doorman. Shocked onlookers tried to subdue the man but were beaten back by the enraged suspect with pepper spray. He then proceeded to climb the facade of Marks and Spencers and swing from the streets christmas lights, after falling 30 feet he hobbled onwards screaming death to christmas and spitting at carollers. The horrific display came to an end after he forcibly removed the costumes of several of the actors playing characters from the birth of christ in the live nativity scene on Dawsons street and apparently attempting sexual assault on one of the donkeys. Police are baffled by the display which according to them was witnessed by over 50,000 people.

They always do and then make you feel like crap because you didn't. Stupid Christmas. That's why thanksgiving is better, good food,, drink and friends. No presents.

Also leave the live crib alone, lads. . It's the only part of this holiday I like. I visit it everyday. I think it starts this Friday.

They always do and then make you feel like crap because you didn't. Stupid Christmas. That's why thanksgiving is better, good food,, drink and friends. No presents.

Also leave the live crib alone, lads. . It's the only part of this holiday I like. I visit it everyday. I think it starts this Friday.

Hmmm, you really are interested in animals.

I do like getting presents but at this stage i'd take not getting them and not buying them for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back