christmas presents. (1 Viewer)

therecklessone said:
Anway, they had this ginger fighting cat who was kicking the shit out of a big useless lump of shite dog. That cat .|..|

Ginger cats are a breed apart from other cats. They're born with boldness packed in. They are the best though, full o personality, and boldness.

kirstie said:
Ginger cats are a breed apart from other cats. They're born with boldness packed in. They are the best though, full o personality, and boldness.

..never a truer word spoken missus..I have a big ginger cat(hat is his name) and he is more like a dog then a cat.

snakybus said:
hey where would I get a bonsai tree?

I've been racking my brains* for a present for my mother and that's bang on

maybe with the giving of this present, she will love me :(

*not strictly true, I actually don't have any brains
There's a cleverly named Bonsai Store in the Powerscourt Shopping Centre (they have loads of shops in there, I thought it was just French Connection and fancy coffee shops and the like)

Prices from €35/40 up to €350...

snakybus said:
(the lower end)
Go 'way...

I got one for 65, but it had stones and everything. Classy.

I had to give it to her early, in case I killed it you see. I have a habit of killing things in pots, although I have a basil plant thats lasted a good while downstairs...mmm, basil...

:(chaptor's has a deadly bargain bin going on at the minute, the Douglas Adams box set (books) for €14.99

as soon as i get paid (on xmas eve :( ) i'm going there to buy everyone books even if they can't read

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back