christmas presents. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

..right my hiatus on jury service is at an end and I'm back at job tearing my hair out and mostly hang round here.Heres my advice..if you ever get selsected to do it try and get out of it..waste of three weeks if ever there was..which leads me nicely to the presents issue...gimme a list of good stuff you guys bought for people and I will copy the best ones on give you all the credit I swear.I am not good this present malarkey..left to my own devices every one that know me will get either a) a pair of socks or b) a basket of body shop crap..

therecklessone said:
I wanna do jusy duty and get a good and juicy case...

One where I get to stay in a hotel and get fed by the bastards and all. Nice..|..|

..we got fed every day in the kings inn...the idea of veggie food hasn't quite happened there yet..salad on day one, omlette on day two, salad day three,omlette dayfour..ad nauseum.

Dude, go check out this really great thread that was here a month or two ago...called something like 'Birthday pressies for girls.'

Lost In Translation soundtrack for everyone else. .|..|

Psychotic no 2 said:
Dude, go check out this really great thread that was here a month or two ago...called something like 'Birthday pressies for girls.'

Lost In Translation soundtrack for everyone else. .|..|

..I was the author of that thread I'm pretty sure. (I bought a mandolin for my da btw.)

Anthony said:
By the way, dont underestimate the quality of socks as a present.

Too true. In the last week, I have been coveting a pair of jade green lambswool socks with a bottle green velvet trim and a fishnet stocking...amazing. You can see them in this month's Vogue.
And all only for £45 sterling, *sigh*.

Latex lizzie said:
..I got someone a bonsai tree not a million miles away from here and now shes being mean to me. I bet Its dead. ; )

I feel very bad about this. That bonsai tree never hurt no-one...but still, it fucking took more looking after than me cat.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I feel very bad about this. That bonsai tree never hurt no-one...but still, it fucking took more looking after than me cat.

..yes..never buy people bonsai trees for pressies. It never works out and makes them feel guilty. How is your cat btw. Im getting my two beasts ready for the move to my dads in the new year...saying things like.."the food is better there" comes out of the same bag..but I reckon I have them fooled.

Psychotic no 2 said:
Cats are deadly. I was at Grandaddy in London last week, and they had videos playing through the entire show. Different films and stuff.

Anway, they had this ginger fighting cat who was kicking the shit out of a big useless lump of shite dog. That cat .|..|

Latex lizzie said:
..yes..never buy people bonsai trees for pressies. It never works out and makes them feel guilty. How is your cat btw. Im getting my two beasts ready for the move to my dads in the new year...saying things like.."the food is better there" comes out of the same bag..but I reckon I have them fooled.

As bould as ever. Still doesn't like the outdoors and has developed new kamikaze methods for climbing in windows and skylights.
Good luck with the move. I'm sure they'll be grand. I sometimes leave my cat with me ma for a weekend and she loves it. Could be something to do with the fact that my ma feeds her all the time, but nonetheless.

therecklessone said:
Cats are deadly. I was at Grandaddy in London last week, and they had videos playing through the entire show. Different films and stuff.

Anway, they had this ginger fighting cat who was kicking the shit out of a big useless lump of shite dog. That cat .|..|

Go to catboxing

hey where would I get a bonsai tree?

I've been racking my brains* for a present for my mother and that's bang on

maybe with the giving of this present, she will love me :(

*not strictly true, I actually don't have any brains

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back