Christmas Jumpers (1 Viewer)

there was a crowd of lads mid pub crawl at my show last night.all rocking these jumpers.

I think its an abysmal trend,that I was hitherto unaware of.Its a stupid trend.The jumpers are foul and they are in no way amusing.

I don't care how many Heinos you've consumed.

They're putting lights on them this year. On Friday I was wishing that those people would fall into the canal and get electrocuted while they drown.

I wonder if the types that wear horrid jumpers all year get cheesed off with this december phenomena.

The only exception is the Slayer Christmas jumper, which is obviously badass.

there was a crowd of lads mid pub crawl at my show last night.all rocking these jumpers.

I think its an abysmal trend,that I was hitherto unaware of.Its a stupid trend.The jumpers are foul and they are in no way amusing.

I don't care how many Heinos you've consumed.

I saw them. Twats.

The Lord Edward was choc full of them last night too, some accompanied by ironic moustaches. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRIIIICCKKS.

tonight i will get on stage with a full band sporting christmas jumpers and will smile god dammit, i will smile, and perform christmas songs. I'll have the existence of this thread to get me through it. this is the power of thumped. merry secular mid winter food and alcolhol binging.

Town was full of these assholes last night. Cracking gig from Gaz & co thoigh

Town was full of these assholes last night. Cracking gig from Gaz & co thoigh

Thasnk Hugh.

I hold those clowns responsible for sucking the atmosphere outta that room.

Before the show one of them,wearing a particularly offensive jumper came over with his mate to me and wanted to take my picture..I thought..sound I'm a pop star..that was'nt the case at all,they had no idea who I was.They were taking the piss in some manner I was'nt privy to.In their poxy jumpers.

Nerp

They remind me of this guy:

colin-hunt.jpg

Jesus, I love novelty jumpers all year round, I have a vast collection and am rarely seen without a colourful jumper of some sort. There are some tatty ones this year, but I think you're all MISERS.

Also A++ on the slayer one, definitely. I need to learn how to knit so I can make that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back