Christmas FM Christmas Song Contest (1 Viewer)

So I wonder where we're at with the video...do I need to take care of it myself?

Don't do this. Don't waste time.

o2 customers can register for a new thing called iTunes Fridays and get 5 free song downloads a week, I just redeemed mine and am going to download CIDT. Gaz, that might be worth posting on the FB page.

Don't do this. Don't waste time.

o2 customers can register for a new thing called iTunes Fridays and get 5 free song downloads a week, I just redeemed mine and am going to download CIDT. Gaz, that might be worth posting on the FB page.

Ok chief..I'll relax on the vid front..good man..I'd be a fucking headless chicken without you guys!

I'll post that up right now...

Im o2 too so i can do this also.

Sneaky has the song been registered for the charts yet? If not maybe we should hold off using the five free downloads till it is.

Ohh nice one Steve..I forgot about that..I'll do That RIGHT NOW

Has anyone any contact in the papers..I have one in the Sunday Times so I'm gonna get on to him...we need the the rest though...I know theres someone used to be on Thumped works for the indo,can someone approach them for us?(I think I may have drunkenly wound them up in my past life so I can't)

anyone fancy hitting up Dan Oggly in regards to this. or perhaps Foggy or u:m?

Should I buy it now or wait for the Big Push?
Feck it, can buy it again with these O2 credits for the Big Push...

Right..we have all the money for the cd's pledged...man in a can is gonna collect from those with no paypal,gonna have all the funds assembled by Wednesday...or eralier....gonna do up a spreadsheet yoke..its getting serious now..need accountability...

have we anyone on board who knows how to do that shit..
I was gonna say 'trustworthy',but theres no need.I got me hurley stick out of me gaf for sorting out indescrepancies

gonna order them this avvo..

w00t!

Just bought one there using the O2 credits thing. That's wile handy. Everyone with an O2 mobile should get on that shit. Is there any way I can use my four remaining credits to help it up the charts or will it only count one purchase per customer anyway?

Just bought one there using the O2 credits thing. That's wile handy. Everyone with an O2 mobile should get on that shit. Is there any way I can use my four remaining credits to help it up the charts or will it only count one purchase per customer anyway?

pretty sure its one register per customer regardless of quantity. maybe getting the unclean version might be seporate... someone esle might know.

I'm gonna google that and see what it is,,,but it sounds the job

Open gmail and click Documents (top bar) > New

and you'll see list of types

and you can share it as well

very handy

Wow!Thats fucking AWESOME!

Even I can understand this.Deadly.

Google FTW!

i've gotta go get me daughter and when I get back I'll update yis and try re-start the auld engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back