Christmas FM Christmas Song Contest (1 Viewer)

76303_160173984025437_100000985091455_299005_6632644_n.jpg

Thats DEADLY...!!!!

right..Naomi Neu has very genorously offered to write up a press release..so I'm gonna spend the next hour getting the details together..

When we have that and the vid we'll proceed from there..

On the cd's front....gonna start getting them sorted in the morning..should'nt be too difficult I have numbers.

I quite forgot about all this over the weekend..NEED TO REFOCUS!

I just woke up..had a busy weekend but I'm back on this in the morn..so be ready to ACT!

Got the first cd//contribution in the post today from anon donor(he knows who it is!)

This shit is the cooliest!

Seconded..
I just woke up from a nap..I'm gonna get to work on the info for the press relaese now and get it to Naomi

Right,on the paypal front..I don't know what to do..I could ask me bird if we could use hers,or me Da....

Thats the only options I have.If yis think thats a goer I'll ask them in the morning.

Edit..Me Da's actually is prolly the only option..cos he's retired..so would'nt fuck him up with the tax man maybe..I know fuck all about this sort of thing..really..you'd be amazed what living 2o years glass to mouth will do for your knowledge of adult concerns.

I other news ..I've seen The phrase"turn that Cowen upside down" is starting to pop up on twitter and facebook a bit...

Also,I'm hoping the appearance of the video will give the campaign a badly needed shot in the arm..a morale boost..

Plus ,it'll be better to fire of the press releases if they have a vid to watch..its an easier sell

GET A FUCKING LOAD OF THIS!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p%2Fmusicvideo%2Fmusic%2Fretail%2Findex.jsp

Thats a list of places both physical and digital where sales are couted for chart placement once the song is registered. Some of them you can buy the tune by sending a text to the site and it takes credit from your phone and the song gets sent to your phone. My daughter said all her mates do this kinda downloading instead of using i tunes. Seems all the mobile providers have their own digital music shop. The great thing is no credit card needed.

So... I'm back.

Usually people don't notice when I duck off thumped for a few days to get shit done.

Apologies to the 2 or 3 people who sent in webcam bits for the video. Sadly noone else bothered to send in more, so the whole idea of the big webcam chorus fell by the wayside...

Hope yiz like it.

I'll put it up on youtube now as vimeo is a bit unknown to the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back