Christmas FM Christmas Song Contest (1 Viewer)

I'm sure Ian's working on the video but I saw him yesterday and he was in a worse jocker than Shane McGowen over his surgery. Although he was tweeting about the vid later on so his painkillers must've kicked in.

Lovely..Time for me bowl of mammy's stew..back in 10!

I just emailed the producer of the Live Drive programme on Dublin City FM about it. Will let ye know if I get a reply ...

i'm gonna start work on a press release now,but Daisy keeps distracting me with her requests for food etc...but I'm on the case

I've started the Press Release...

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,not a creature was stirring..

except everyone, cos they were having a mad hooly and going absolutely mental singing Christmastime In Dublin Town..
the worlds first internet Forum generated Chrrimbo No.1...

Can you use my line from about 20 pages back? That took a good 40 seconds to think of, 4 times more than my usual posts

I've no idea..I havent even looked at itunes myself since yesterday..I've really no clue how it works

Are the only reviews itunes posted by people who have bought a couple of songs off them before?
It'd make sense that you need to reach a certin level before it'll show them.

Are the only reviews itunes posted by people who have bought a couple of songs off them before?
It'd make sense that you need to reach a certin level before it'll show them.

I posted a review, it's up. Never bought any thing off them before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back