Christmas FM Christmas Song Contest (1 Viewer)

it doesn't really matter though, does it? I mean what are the advantages of it being in the competition versus not being in it? It could even work to the song's advantage keeping it out of it - contact ChristmasFM, tell them the story of how it came about, the charity aspect to it, how it took on a life of its own, etc. I'd be very surprised if they didn't playlist it.

Defo... In fact i'd probably use the same line for all the radio stations. They'd be fools to turn the song down to be honest.

Whats happening iTunes wise? I got a rake of people to buy it yesterday

it doesn't really matter though, does it? I mean what are the advantages of it being in the competition versus not being in it? It could even work to the song's advantage keeping it out of it - contact ChristmasFM, tell them the story of how it came about, the charity aspect to it, how it took on a life of its own, etc. I'd be very surprised if they didn't playlist it.

My thoughts exactly.

Who's going to be the first DJ to play this?
Bets? Odds?

Haven't a clue here but will radio stations need a physical CD copy? Or do they play mp3's? (I'm guessing something like 2XM is a lot more suited to mp3s, probably of the pirated kind).

Anthony,wheres the link to the flyers again dude? I have someone to make them for us..FULL COLOUR!w00t!

Now I'm gonna read the thread!

Right,the fund....I have no bank account..I know its retarded.

Igot a student loan when I was pretending to go to college and fucked it up and the bank kicked me out.

Can someone..I AM LOOKING AT pete HERE use their Thumped account to take the money..the offers are flying in and I've nowhere to send them....

I don't give a fuck about the comp..but I'm gonna ring the chrimbo fm guys today for a wee chat either way...

I feel confident that we have greatly improved our chances of getting it playlisted on RTE,but they won't play it before Larry plays his first chrimbo song on 2fm on Dec 1.Its the law out there!

Just as a word of warning, if you set up a new PayPal account do NOT mark it as receiving these funds for a charity unless you actually have all the official documentation from a registered charity itself.

Receiving funds into your account and giving some to charity and officially receiving funds for a charity are a very different thing.

Nice one John..yeah all that shit will be kept on the downlow till the dust settles...for now its a case of BY ANY MEANS NECCESSARY!

We've bigger fish to fry..and finding out how to get me into Ray Darcy's office is one of
em..anyone any ideas?

Paranoid Visions are donating 20000 FULL colour A6 flyers to the project!!

GET IN THERE!!!

Thats me sorted with note paper for the rest of my life!

Right,the fund....I have no bank account..I know its retarded.

Igot a student loan when I was pretending to go to college and fucked it up and the bank kicked me out.

Can someone..I AM LOOKING AT pete HERE use their Thumped account to take the money..the offers are flying in and I've nowhere to send them....

I don't give a fuck about the comp..but I'm gonna ring the chrimbo fm guys today for a wee chat either way...

I feel confident that we have greatly improved our chances of getting it playlisted on RTE,but they won't play it before Larry plays his first chrimbo song on 2fm on Dec 1.Its the law out there!

you don't need / want me involved in this.

if you're using paypal also make sure that you can get the money back out again, either into a bank account WITH THE SAME NAME or paying a duplicator / printer / whatever that accepts it.

Who's volunteering to to the cd artwork?

I'm gonna start making move's on them...we're gonna need to give out a magnifying glass with them so people will be able to read the thank you list!I'm think a .5 font will be required....

I might know someone who can help with distribution...I'll make the call later..I have a list of calls here now to be made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back