Chris Benoit found dead (1 Viewer)

chris benoit and his whole family - dead!

that's what the interent is saying anyways.

(he's a wrestler in case you're wondering)

Its weird, Sky have just showed Benoit's last bout on ECW, which is still running with the "who shot Vince McMahon" storyline...obviously filmed before the news broke and nobody at Sky heard the news and thought to pull the show...

RAW on at 1am will be a 3 hour special for Benoit.

i should jayzus hope they are gonna pull the whole vince is dead thing..but with them you never know..vince mcmahon is the master of bad taste..

Re: chris benoit and his whole family - dead!

just heard this as well. the news is only leaking out in drips and drabs though

rumour said he pulled out of a show last night because his family were coughing up blood. only got that from another forum though.....

Chris Benoit found dead at his home with his entire family

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Fucking hell.

Re: Chris Benoit found dead at his home with his entire family

two other threads on it.

the confusion whether to catergorise wresting as a sport, lifestyle choice or simply something of general appeal has caused this.

I've not watched wrestling in years but I used to be mad into it. My folks sent me to Wrestlemania for my 21st.

At the time Benoit was my absolute favourite, I'm with what cries himself to sleep had to say about him. The best I've ever seen.

i used to love the radicals..thats when i got back into wrestling and they were geniusley funny..its sad to think both him and eddie guerrero are gone...tis a sad day for the wrestling world..anyone gonna watch raw?

Re: chris benoit and his whole family - dead!

this is sad - i never heard of this guy before today though and he's already got a thread in here, sport and general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back