Another wrestler dead (1 Viewer)

clonan attack

Website
www.myspace.com
Brian Adams, a former World Wrestling Entertainment star known to fans as Crush, was found dead Monday of undetermined causes, the WWE reports.

The former wrestling superstar "was found by his wife unconscious in bed not breathing," according to TMZ.com.

According the Tampa Police Department, Adam's wife called 911, but Crush, 44, could not be revived.

An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday.

Crush teamed with fellow wrestlers Ax & Smash as a member of Demolition in the early 1990s. In 2002, Adams briefly tried a career in boxing until he was forced to retire due to a back and shoulder injury. His last wrestling match was in January of 2003, during which he suffered a spinal injury that ended his career.

Adams's passing follows the death of WWE star Chris Benoit, who asphyxiated his wife Nancy and their 7-year-old son Daniel before hanging himself with a weight machine cord on June 24.

ah bummer, he was my 3rd favourite member of Demolition
4th if you count Mr Fuji...strange how being a retrired
wrestler is an occupational hazard

this thread reminds me that there are vast swathes of popular culture I know absolutely nothing about

It makes me feel small, in a buddhist type way

Thanks Thumped

this thread reminds me that there are vast swathes of popular culture I know absolutely nothing about

It makes me feel small, in a buddhist type way

Thanks Thumped

ah johnny, don't worry about it. what i don't know about
flickcombs, ed roth, knife fights, eating squirrell and hot
rods could fill a book

Doink made a right egit of him back in the day.Unforgiveable. Doink used to be Lumberjack on wcw before that. The underground Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

The wwe's response to the news that Chris Benoit killed his wife, 7 year old son and himself

"After learning of what occurred, the WWE canceled its live Monday Night RAW, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in lieu of the scheduled wrestling telecast."

The wwe's response to the news that Chris Benoit killed his wife, 7 year old son and himself

"After learning of what occurred, the WWE canceled its live Monday Night RAW, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in lieu of the scheduled wrestling telecast."

no, that was their response to discovering that the family were dead. their response to finding out later that week that benoit had killed them was to remove any mention of a tribute from wwe.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back