Chris Benoit found dead (2 Viewers)

But dude posted that she was dead thirteen hours before the bodies were even found. It's not so much "eager to impress strangers on the internet" as "how the fuck did he know she was dead before the bodies were even found".

I don't know if I'm following you boss? That’s what I meant.

The wikipedia guy knew she was dead. maybe he works for WWE, Benoit might have told somebody there what had happened and he heard it through the grapevine. Or maybe he heard it through the Police department (who might have known about the deaths sooner than they let on.)
He decides for some reason it'd be a great idea to post it on Wikipedia. A stupid thing to do. That's what seems to have happened to me.
Or maybe I guess he was just a troll who was pissing around wikipedia and one of his joke edit’s happened to be true.

The wikipedia guy knew she was dead. maybe he works for WWE, Benoit might have told somebody there what had happened and he heard it through the grapevine. Or maybe he heard it through the Police department (who might have known about the deaths sooner than they let on.)
He decides for some reason it'd be a great idea to post it on Wikipedia. A stupid thing to do. That's what seems to have happened to me.
Or maybe I guess he was just a troll who was pissing around wikipedia and one of his joke edit’s happened to be true.
the latter, apparently

eddie guerrero. they'd both 'won' their respective championships that night.

Triple h's tribute to benoit was funny. It was before the grim details became public.

The best he could say was "chris was about respect. He demanded it, he got it. I once saw him force a young pro wrestler to do 100 squats after dissin shawn michaels.

The next day when that young pro wrestler couldn't walk chris made him do another 50 squats. Thats the type of guy chris was."

Who cares sean, its not gonna bring chris back.

CNN aired a documentary called Death Grip about Benoit and drugs in WWE the other day. here's a link to the youtube clips of it. Interviews with Vince + Linda, Benoits father, The Dynamite Kid + his ex-wife (in part 3), Chris Kanyon, CM Punk, Jericho and John Cena. Definitely worth watching.

CNN aired a documentary called Death Grip about Benoit and drugs in WWE the other day. here's a link to the youtube clips of it. Interviews with Vince + Linda, Benoits father, The Dynamite Kid + his ex-wife (in part 3), Chris Kanyon, CM Punk, Jericho and John Cena. Definitely worth watching.

Saw it yesterday.What a load of rubbish.
Totally biased piece of journalism by a bunch of people who have their research all wrong. Just 3 examples:

1) Dynamite Kid's exploits outside the ring even back in the early days are well documented, and not steroid based

2) WWE Wellness Policy suspends people for 30 days for a 1st offence, 60 for a 2nd offence & contract termination for a 3rd offense. The warning for first offence was for a brief interval when it was introduced.

3) CM Punk had already been signed and was wrestling for months & being pushed hard well before the Benoit murders.....but they failed to recognise this & focused on the fact that he is a champion being promoted as a drug-free lifestyle.
This has always been his gimmick even back to his ROH days.

4) Anyone interviewed last night, Dynamite, Chris Kanyon (the biggest troublemaker & whinger in wrestling today) & the "mysterious anonymous" wrestler all have axes to grind against WWE.

I dont know why mainstream media keeps on attacking pro-wrestling.
Yes, there are steroid & painkiller addiction issues within the wrestling world, but no more than the NFL / Baseball.

oh wait...CNN was founded by Ted Turner....the man Vince McMahon put out of business....real balanced piece of journalism that was. (didnt see any attacks being made on TNA in that piece...how odd)

rant over:rolleyes:

Whats that about?:confused:

Turner founded WCW, there was a fairly nasty rivalry between the 2 organisations in the 90's. Turner ran WCW as a tax write off but when AOL took over Time Warner they wanted to get rid of the loss making operation and announced that WCW was to be shut down, McMahon bought it out.

good article, BUT... the benoit tribute show was broadcast before the fact that he had killed his wife and kid was known. And the change of name from WWF to WWE happened a long time after mcmahon "...turned it into the mighty conglomerate it is today". Little things, I know. And I'd completely disagree with the last paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back