Choice Music Prize (2 Viewers)

Taken from an article written by Nick Kelly in the Irish Independent today:

Sie Schroeder flys the flag for electro-experimentalism on the shortlist and i have a hunch that he may well walk away with the prize when the winner is announced at the ceremony in Vicar st on February 28.However i would have preferred to see Electric Penguins's ultra-melodic Goodbye from The Electric Penguins and the sublime Ciaran Byrne's Galtrim - both from the Psychonavigation stable - recognised instead of Schroeder's idiosyncratic Radiohead homage(Kid B anyone?)

Taken from an article written by Nick Kelly in the Irish Independent today:

Sie Schroeder flys the flag for electro-experimentalism on the shortlist and i have a hunch that he may well walk away with the prize when the winner is announced at the ceremony in Vicar st on February 28.However i would have preferred to see Electric Penguins's ultra-melodic Goodbye from The Electric Penguins and the sublime Ciaran Byrne's Galtrim - both from the Psychonavigation stable - recognised instead of Schroeder's idiosyncratic Radiohead homage(Kid B anyone?)

and that counts as gossip? fucking hell dude. they didnt make the shortlist, get over it. They should start their own prize. The Penguin Music Prize.

Pilchard said : they didnt make the shortlist, get over it.

Get over what? I'm simply posting what was written in the paper!I've never commented about the band for not been nominated.Fact.

Regards,

Keith

Get over what? I'm simply posting what was written in the paper!I've never commented about the band for not been nominated.Fact.

Regards,

Keith

You know what's pretty lame? Getting some gossip columnist to slag other people but say nice things about you, and then passing the buck by claiming that it can all be explained away as merely "what was written in the paper". That's pretty lame.

You know what's pretty lame? Getting some gossip columnist to slag other people but say nice things about you, and then passing the buck by claiming that it can all be explained away as merely "what was written in the paper". That's pretty lame.

Ha Ha.I love it!Hey you do talk shite:)

K

what did psycho do this time??!

- someone who writes for the paper said there'd be some "gossip" about them and nominations
- he posts what was in the paper (some guy saying the band on his label should have been nominated)
- he gets a load of shit.....?

c'mon now guys, the constant daily updates about the electric penguins are annoying and all but he only posted what was said, people were expecting 'gossip' but didn't get nothin...

Sorry there are two. They obviously haven't seen Highlander :)
Fat Lady Sings Nick Kelly creates ads like a lot of the latest Guinness ones.
He was up for Choice last year.

I've never heard the Electric Penguins but thanks to Psychos constant big brother style updates (Day 5353 Danny Penguin has decided to wipe his arse from front to back just to mix it up a bit) I have nothing but hate for them.

Now back on topic I'll be sticking a fiver on Reagan (as well as €1 on SS and €1 on Messiah J to cover my bets) I can't see anyone but them winning, hot damn I'm a gambling machine !!!

I've never heard the Electric Penguins but thanks to Psychos constant big brother style updates (Day 5353 Danny Penguin has decided to wipe his arse from front to back just to mix it up a bit) I have nothing but hate for them.

Now back on topic I'll be sticking a fiver on Reagan (as well as €1 on SS and €1 on Messiah J to cover my bets) I can't see anyone but them winning, hot damn I'm a gambling machine !!!

Hello nonce, where have you been hidin out, stayin in gettin dvds and chineses with damon no doubt?

Hello nonce, where have you been hidin out, stayin in gettin dvds and chineses with damon no doubt?

Nonce??? I guess I was spotted in Barcode once too often and the tag just stuck....

As for where I've been well not one album I bought last year appeared on the NME cool list so I figured I was no longer young, hip and relevant to the kids so I've been hanging out in the No Way Referee forum discussing long ball tactics and Ronaldo's box to box skills.

Nonce??? I guess I was spotted in Barcode once too often and the tag just stuck....

As for where I've been well not one album I bought last year appeared on the NME cool list so I figured I was no longer young, hip and relevant to the kids so I've been hanging out in the No Way Referee forum discussing long ball tactics and Ronaldo's box to box skills.

Ah no didn't ya pay into a Kula Shaker gig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back