Choice Music Prize (2 Viewers)

It's a mostly very middle of the road panel judging a mostly very middle of the road collection of records so a middle of the road winner should about as surprising as U2 winning a Meteor.

Now today, everyone's saying "it's good that it's about the music, and doesn't matter who made it", but that album is blatantly not 2006's best. Jeez. And I thought the judges had to unanimously agree on a winner. Surely one person would've had the balls to say "nah, hold on, listen to this Immediate album again"!

Amazing

The only real winner for me was the 3-in-1 from the Blue Dragon on the way home
I don't know any other man who loves takeout as much as you and I hope you brought some home for your poor missus as well.

I was workin at this yoke and everyone I spoke to was well shocked. None of the judges were allowed to comment after it. I thought it was well gay givin it to neil hannon but like I love the Father Ted music and it was Craggy Island weekend there and all.

Divine Comedy winning was a bit of a letdown really. Maybe the album is deadly, but I was kind of hoping that someone less well known would win it.

If neil hannon thinks he can get a new kitchen for ten grand he is seriously out of touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back