Chocolate for Breakfast Today (3 Viewers)

Agreed. I usually have them in the house for when people come by for tea. Those and after eights because then I won't eat them. Manky.

"Feckin' cat" can't be used for food. Someone make me a slang chart please.

BOOOOOO

I like really bitter chocolates. The bitterer the betterer.

YES

"Feckin' cat" can't be used for food. Someone make me a slang chart please.

"feckin' cat" can't be used ever. EVER

kKW-Bitter-F.jpg

awful, awful song

someone in work brought in homemade fudge with about an inch of milk chocolate topping and white chocolate buttons. I launched into it around half 8 this morning. some sore stomach on me now :(

blegh
when i saw how the sun was shining in i thought i'd woken up too late for a poxy appointment and cheerfully prepared to go back to sleep
but checking my phone it turned out i've got plenty of time. sigh.

bus journey for breakfast........... >: (

This thread. Specifically this post. That thread also includes another of my favourite ever thumped posts. Our ability to ignore Flashbacks hard scientific facts with our own wishy washy half truths, probably gleamed from a forwarded e-mail is actually pretty fascinating

If you can't find the Gorillas Mot as Scare now thread yourself then you're not worth saving

You actually scare me on how you can bring up these exact threads in seconds.
Also, I accidentally poured half a bottle of cocoa power in my cappuccino this morning. Does that count as a chocolate breakfast?

Seconds? It took me about an hour of searching through every fitness thread we've ever had. I could have been doing something useful during that time.

on the plus side I found one of your old threads with ends with this hilarious post

"it's like joining a secret club"

Old threads should disappear and die. I still haven't shed that 2 stone.
Now I'm depressed. Thanks John.
Maybe I should joint that secret club since they all look as if they are starving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back