Chocolate for Breakfast Today (1 Viewer)

Bourbon Cremes and a bottle of water for breakfast today. Is it payday yet? I'm falling alseep at my desk, which is a feat due it it being about 10 degrees in here. Two jumpers and a winter hat on, ffs. I need some of those fingerless gloves.

Wispa gold

always believe on your wispa soul

all that glitters ain't wispa gold

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the taste of 1999

TODAY!!

wispagolds1.jpg

eating it feels like watching an episode of Ally MacBeal

i was going to have a croissant this morning as i often do, so i bought about 20 of them and shat into each one and set up a chocolate croissant stand with french flags on it.

"cheeky caramel layer" = no thanks.

I don't think it's cheeky anymore.

if it makes you feel any better I only bought it because they had no Fry's dark chocolate creams, which is a mental bar to have that early in the morning.

I'm having a funsize Twix for breakfast right now.Its alright.

Wikipedia said:
Fry's Cream is a chocolate bar made by Cadbury's, and formerly by J. S. Fry & Sons. It consists of a fondant centre wrapped in dark chocolate and is available in a plain version, and also peppermint or orange fondant. Fry's Chocolate Cream is one of the oldest chocolate bars, launched in 1866.[1]

There are currently three variants of Fry's Cream:

• Fry's Chocolate Cream
  • Fry's Orange Cream
  • Fry's Peppermint Cream
Over the years, other variants existed:

• Fry's Five Centre (raspberry, lime, vanilla, coffee and orange), produced from 1934 to 1992.[2]
  • Fry's Strawberry Cream
  • Fry's Pineapple Cream
Cadbury's also produced a solid milk chocolate bar called Five Boys using the Fry's trademark in the 1960s. Cadbury's produced milk and plain chocolate sandwich bars under the Fry's branding also.

Fry's chocolate bar was promoted by the James Bond actor George Lazenby in 1962.

The Fry's Chocolate bar has been made since its inception in the Fry's (now Cadbury) chocolate Factory in Keynsham, England, but due to the imminent closure of the factory the production of the bar will move, possibly to Poland.

i think the plain version may also be minty but despite eating them by the dozen im not sure what the mysterious flavour is. the fruity ones sound manky (havent tried the orange)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back