Cheap online streaming movies (1 Viewer)

Shame on us ALL!!!!!!!

[color=ED6B9E]What fools we are...

no-one mentioned OINK!

Mr Bignose is one of the best strips I have ever had the pleasure of digesting with my eyes/brain.

The Doctor Van HellSing story was several dogs' bolli also.

I still have the big glossy annual at home... and a few issues if the ma hasn't spring cleaned them away.

Burp. What's going on there? Brilliant.

So much fun... Chrith still has the floppy single you got free with it too... mr Butcher man or something...[/color]

That brings be back...

peepee (13 Feb, 2002 01:33 p.m.):

nope.
me too.
misty rocked.

More evidence that you missed your calling as a Goth chick!

peepee (13 Feb, 2002 01:33 p.m.):
oh, and stu?
*i* liked the beezer. so there.

I can't even remember which characters were in the Beezer, though my big bro had at least 1 Beezer annual.

Shame on us ALL!!!!!!!

Stuart Little (13 Feb, 2002 03:21 p.m.):
[color=ED6B9E]What fools we are...

no-one mentioned OINK!

Mr Bignose is one of the best strips I have ever had the pleasure of digesting with my eyes/brain.

The Doctor Van HellSing story was several dogs' bolli also.

I still have the big glossy annual at home... and a few issues if the ma hasn't spring cleaned them away.

Burp. What's going on there? Brilliant.

So much fun... Chrith still has the floppy single you got free with it too... mr Butcher man or something...[/color]

oh you've opened a flood of memories there...nuts!! I remeber sitting in a dentist reading Oink, it was like Viz for kids

I sorta remember the flexi disc too

you don't get enough flexi discs anymore....

simp (13 Feb, 2002 03:12 p.m.):
And remember the comics which merged with 200AD - Tornado (which gave us ABC Warriors and was printed on amazingly shit paper) and Starlord (which gave us Strontium Dog and was printed on really nice paper)... Great fun both... I'm the proud posessor of a couple of dog-eared copies of each.
And remember Warrior which was out at the same time? Original home to V For Vendetta... Classic.
And btw Hector, I too have a complete run of Arkwright and you can have a lend if and only if you apologise unreservedly to everyone for everything both in the past and in the future. Fair?

you might just have a deal there. give me a list of apologetica and i'll get back to you.

Shame on us ALL!!!!!!!

you don't get enough flexi discs anymore....

I've still got some from Smash Hits c.1995 with interviews with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Boy George and Spandau Ballet, among others... They have to be heard to be believed...
Sadly my Oink flexidisk hasn't survived... But I found this picture of that issue's cover...

didn't doctor van hellsing have a gun that shot stakes into vampires. class.
all my comics were, ahem, spring cleaned. along with my collection of footy programmes. including one for an arsenal game in 1923. sadness.

fuck sake doyle! i still have all my old oinks missing only three of them!

poo poo tinkle tinkle parp parp oink etc.

alas my flexi is missing also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back