chat up lines (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 162
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 4
"Excuse me, would you mind if i licked your eyeball?"

if she's a pretty careerist, definitely no... unless she's lonely which will mean she'll either tell you to fuck off or you have sex for a while and then she'll ditch you.

if she's not a careerist, go for it... unless she's a snobby money grabbing bitch.... then don't. she probably wont like you anyway, cos you spend all day posting messages asking people you dont know if you should ask her out.

just fucking do it... chicken

One of these was used on me, the other was used by me (a long time ago) and they both worked.

person x: what are you doing tonight?
person y: studying.
person x: studying how good it is when we get it on?

and

(slurred) "me an' my friend here really want to score before we go home and we have to go home now and you're kinda cute, so c'mere"

ostrichsyndrome said:
if she's a pretty careerist, definitely no... unless she's lonely which will mean she'll either tell you to fuck off or you have sex for a while and then she'll ditch you.

if she's not a careerist, go for it... unless she's a snobby money grabbing bitch.... then don't. she probably wont like you anyway, cos you spend all day posting messages asking people you dont know if you should ask her out.

just fucking do it... chicken
i feel like just fucking doing it tonight ..... korma

snakybus said:
I dunno, I'm laughing
imagine you left it til tommorow and someone like me met her tonight at some la di da shit hole on the southside and i turned up after work every day just hangin around waiting for you to leave so i could rub it in your nose...
fuck's sake, whats the worst that could happen...

yeah she might be really nice, then you'll eventually ask her to marry you, she'll look down at you on bended knee, and say no, snakybus, i've been shagging you dad, cos you just can't satisfy me... later you'll find out she's pregnant to your best mate (assuming you have one...chicken) you'll wallow for a while, then she'll call around, you'll think you have her back, she'll stick her arm in your chest and pull out your still beating heart and lick it and laugh.......

or she could say no in the first place

Liadain said:
One of these was used on me, the other was used by me (a long time ago) and they both worked.

person x: what are you doing tonight?
person y: studying.
person x: studying how good it is when we get it on?

and

(slurred) "me an' my friend here really want to score before we go home and we have to go home now and you're kinda cute, so c'mere"
:D :D :D

what are you on about you loon

it was a guy called eddie that said it. to a girl. at a disco. it wasn't me

ostrichsyndrome said:
imagine you left it til tommorow and someone like me met her tonight at some la di da shit hole on the southside and i turned up after work every day just hangin around waiting for you to leave so i could rub it in your nose...

fuck's sake, whats the worst that could happen...

yeah she might be really nice, then you'll eventually ask her to marry you, she'll look down at you on bended knee, and say no, snakybus, i've been shagging you dad, cos you just can't satisfy me... later you'll find out she's pregnant to your best mate (assuming you have one...chicken) you'll wallow for a while, then she'll call around, you'll think you have her back, she'll stick her arm in your chest and pull out your still beating heart and lick it and laugh.......

or she could say no in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back