Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe (1 Viewer)

last in the series of newswipe

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Come in Charlie, your time is up.

Presenting a shit panel quiz show on E4 at the minute. His fake laughter at Frank Skinner's jokes is cringey. Isn't this the kind of stuff the used to rip to shreds? For shame.

Come in Charlie, your time is up.

Presenting a shit panel quiz show on E4 at the minute. His fake laughter at Frank Skinner's jokes is cringey. Isn't this the kind of stuff the used to rip to shreds? For shame.

Ah a bit harsh i think. I was cringing a bit alright but i still got a good few laughs, he still does his rants and it's definately the best quizz show on TV anyway.

i think he's funny, just not likeable if that makes any sense. frank skinner is my favourite tv funny man of all time.

charlie brooker is wasted hosting a panel show, he's not angry enough.
jimmy carr on 8 out of 10 cats is much better. his laugh is the stuff of lolz.

Newswipe returns in January, Doug Stanhope will be the programme’s US correspondent, covering ‘those stories that are driving him bonkers’, while journalists including Marina Hyde, Adam Curtis and Peter Oborne will also contribute.

Newswipe

I don't know who Adam Curtis & Peter Oborne are but the addition of Doug Stanhope & Marina Hyde can only be a good thing. Hope it's more than the usual half hour now if they're adding them too..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DCxfoJBEY"]YouTube- Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe - Review of the Year 2009[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back