Championship Manager 4 (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Bonnie
ok so i'm a little behind on this one and comming at it from a TOTALLY different angle to you guys - i'd be one of those poor souls who has lost their man to Championship Manager, I am a CM widdow!!!! he went from a normail, relatively attentitive 25year old male to a person who sat in the same position for hours on end, not realising if it was day or nignt, if he'd eaten or not or if there was a semi/fully naked girl standing beside him checking his life signs - does this sound like you guys???

no.....
....no

ok so i'm a little behind on this one and comming at it from a TOTALLY different angle to you guys - i'd be one of those poor souls who has lost their man to Championship Manager, I am a CM widdow!!!! he went from a normail, relatively attentitive 25year old male to a person who sat in the same position for hours on end, not realising if it was day or nignt, if he'd eaten or not or if there was a semi/fully naked girl standing beside him checking his life signs - does this sound like you guys???

That does sound oddly familiar!

so true
so true :)

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
I'm definitely not as hard-core as you boys, then.
I'd at least be a little distracted by the nakedness, and such.

ah yeah, the nakedness wins but everything else is true.
i've not got the bug with this one yet (don't tell coraline - she thinks i'm hooked already, poor deluded creature).

ahhhh, you boys are lucky, or rather your girls are. perhaps if i dress up in a westham get up that may distract him a littler...... sure it may be worth the humiliation ...... or maybe not....

perhaps - but it would grasp his ever failing attention span - although there is no guarantee of that......

i could just take the CD, watch in mock sympathy as he searched unsuccessfully for it , and then be there to 'comfort' him.....

ah, i dont know, boys theses days are hard to figure!!

the people who made cm4 = evil evil monsters

wouldnt it be good if the "patch" was really a supervirus that
wrecked all your settings and killed the game.

or even better would be sneaky neural programming so all you sad little boys would lose all interest in playing silly games...

or, for each hour spent as an inattentive obsessed boring lump,
you must buy your girlfriend a present or spend an hour doing something she wants to do

if you are single, bombs away i guess
;)

oh yes - there is more than one CM widow out there - thank god!!!! I was starting to loos faith in my ability to distract man from game - told him last night that i'd stolen the cd and, well, he near cried and frantically pulled the place apart - then when he found it (where he left it!), I was near trottled!!

I like the pressies idea.

we should form a support group bonnie ;)

abandoned girlfriends anonymous

meetings every night for minimum 4 hours!bing !bing !bing

oh yes - there is more than one CM widow out there - thank god!!!! I was starting to loos faith in my ability to distract man from game - told him last night that i'd stolen the cd and, well, he near cried and frantically pulled the place apart - then when he found it (where he left it!), I was near trottled!!

I like the pressies idea.

Go right to hell Bonnie!! And stay there!!!!!:p

ohhhhhhhh, must have touched a nerve in someones fur!!!

Yep your on for the Support Group - and every time we go must INSITST that we will only be half and hour - play them at their own game i say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back