Champions League 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

washingcattle

Contributor
Is there already a thread for this ? I can't find it anyway.

So far it's been pretty typical.

Galatasaraay have been all over Real, who got one chance and took it.

Edit: Oh yeah and Pepe assaulted Drogba in mid air and it looks like Didier dislocated his shoulder. Plus Sergio Ramos looks like he broke Iker Cassillas ribs with his head. Mark Clattenburg is dying to send them both off you can tell.

And United's goal was complete bullshit. How is that not interfering with play ? Utter bollox. Bayer should score though.

Anyone watching anything else ? How are City doing ?

Ronaldo - who in Spanish commentary circles is referred to as "Cristiano" because there is still only one Ronaldo in Spain".- Has to for the evening though he should have about 6. The second was off a free kick from Gareth Bale so the headlines in Madrid will be saying it's all over the rest of Europe should just give up and not embarrass themselves.

Over to Cophenhagen where there's still a match on so.

For some reason I get Lichstiener and Inler mixed up constantly. Anyway, Napoli vs Dortmund has been amazing stuff so far, the pace of the game is insane. Not many shots on goal but both sides playing such high line that it's only ever one pass away from a goal. Some of Dortmunds passing has been incredible. It's 1-0 Napoli at the moment can't see it finishing that way.

Klopps been sent off too for absolutely losing it with the fourth official. Gas looking in slow motion.

Hummels hamstring snaps then Wiedenfella's been sent off for handball outside the box.

Higuain is a lot faster than I thought, apparently he's faster than Dortmund thought too. He was straight through definite red card.

Oh Kloppo.

809704033.gif

I still love you though.

Poor Celtic, they did okay for a while.

Dortmund back in it, playing like their lives depend on it. An absolute joy to watch.

Ended 2-1. Trying to avoid the rest of the scores now so I can watch some second halves on livefootballvideo hope they get a few full matches up tonight. Any recommendations ?

Last edited:
Well done Basel, their equaliser was very good.

Napoli free kick was great as well.
Not that I would have watched Chelski anyway. Might check out Ajax vs Barca and Athletico vs Zenith so use spoiler tags for those two.

Big result for Arsenal. They may not pick many points away from home so those 3 are huge.

Loved seeing Basel beat Chelski ALTHOUGH are we not at the stage where England risks the 4 team co-efficient? Does anyone know? Worst thing would be if Liverpool finish 4th and England lose a spot. I know it's still 4 this season but it is tempering my normal biases.

I thought Dortmund were done a bit unfairly on the first goal so could understand Kloppo's madness (love you Kloppo) but Napoli are great. Rafa to win again

Loved seeing Basel beat Chelski ALTHOUGH are we not at the stage where England risks the 4 team co-efficient? Does anyone know? Worst thing would be if Liverpool finish 4th and England lose a spot. I know it's still 4 this season but it is tempering my normal biases.

They're still miles and miles ahead of Italy (despite 2 PL sides going out in the group stages England have outperformed Italy for each of the past 4 years) and marginally ahead of Germany. Chelsea and Spurs' Europa League runs last year helped. It would take years of disaster for England to lose that 4th spot.

I thought Dortmund were done a bit unfairly on the first goal so could understand Kloppo's madness (love you Kloppo) but Napoli are great. Rafa to win again
Yeah Napoli and Atletico were my picks as this years Dortmund.

Hope Rafa gets to knock Mourinho out in the semis again.

Good result for us in Naples as well. Getting away points will decide the group

I'm not so sure that is such a great result for Arsenal. I think it'll be a huge ask to win at the San Paulo or the Westfalinstadion whereas The Emirates has hardly been a fortress of late. A draw would have been far better for Arsenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back