Champions League 2013-14 (1 Viewer)

Yup. I love Germany and find the "german sense of humour" hillarious. But yes British tabloids, i.e over here, still seem to think it's 1945 and acceptable to still openly hate Germany. I kind of forgot it's not like that back home. Gd I miss Dublin some times.

*wimper, sniff, snot bubble etc*

NAZI KRAUT HITLER FRITZ BASTARDS!!!

Can we have some love for Phil Lahm. Immense, as a holding midfielder. Surely now one of the best of his generation. If he wasn't 4 foot 6 he could probably play up front.

Sure Russel Brand was banging on about the Nazis last month. Get over it, Great Britain, and accept the fact that Germany now runs Europe. Suck it up.

1st 30 minutes of Real vs Juve have been amazing. 1 thing happened that you rarely see. Giorgio Cheillini Finally got caught wrestling from a set piece and 1 thing you never see, the assistant ref behind the goal actually gave the penalty!!!

They actually do something !!!

Great game so far. Off to the pub now bet they're not showing it.

I think the ball from Zlatan's third goal is still in orbit.

The only reason I can think of to prefer Ronaldo in the World Cup over him is that maybe Portugal would get England and Ronaldo would get Rooney sent off and they'd win on penalties.

1st 30 minutes of Real vs Juve have been amazing. 1 thing happened that you rarely see. Giorgio Cheillini Finally got caught wrestling from a set piece and 1 thing you never see, the assistant ref behind the goal actually gave the penalty!!!

They actually do something !!!

Great game so far. Off to the pub now bet they're not showing it.

ONLY 10 MONTHS OR SO TOO LATE

Vidal's...dive? was it a dive? It was pretty funny. He got up looking for something. Redcard for the divot, maybe?

I'm going out on a limb here, but i think that Zlatan kid is pretty good at the football.

I think the ball from Zlatan's third goal is still in orbit.

The only reason I can think of to prefer Ronaldo in the World Cup over him is that maybe Portugal would get England and Ronaldo would get Rooney sent off and they'd win on penalties.
Zactly. You need a few pantomime villains in the world cup. Maybe him and Suarez could try to out cheat each other.

Arsenal defending well against Dortmund. If they sneak this one it could be disastrous for Klopp et al. They're the better side but not by much at the moment but really you can see how much they are missing Hummels, Piscyk and Gundogun.

In other news Neymar is some diving bollox. He's the Ashley Young of decent players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back