Champions League 2013-14 (2 Viewers)

As good as Arsenal have been so far, and they've been excellent, I've never seen Napoli play so poorly. Even when they lost to Chelski at Stamford Bridge 2 years ago at least they tried to play football that night, but fucking hell. It's like they're all hungover.

Fuck sake, Neymar and Barca are a match made in hell for me. Shit ref, silly by Brown but I don't know if he caught him. Fuck t anyway. On paper it was gong to be a savage night of football instead it's been a bit boring.

Edit: Napoli let me down badly there. but Athletico didn't follow suit. They've gone and won away at Porto. No mean feat. Their winning goal was one of those "straight off the training field free kicks that work about 1% of the time, great finish.

Last edited:
Ribery and Robben have become much much better players in the last couple of seasons. They've always been really talented but were players that needed to be accommodated. They're really started working for the team since they lost that final to Chelsea.

Oh shit.

Took the eye off the ball there.

Fair play to City for having a go at the end. Bayern fans doing the Poznan, and they say Germans don't have sense of humour.

Last edited:
Be fair to City, Bayern would have crushed anyone in that mood. Also, if City had a goalkeeper, rather than a shampoo salesman in goal, they may have been in that game for longer. Also, fuck City. Pricks.

Does anyone still actually say this? I always find Germans to be really funny.
Tabloids.

Yup. I love Germany and find the "german sense of humour" hillarious. But yes British tabloids, i.e over here, still seem to think it's 1945 and acceptable to still openly hate Germany. I kind of forgot it's not like that back home. Gd I miss Dublin some times.

*wimper, sniff, snot bubble etc*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back