censorship on thumped! (2 Viewers)

herv (15 Apr, 2002 11:09 a.m.):
at a push it could be a kitten in a washing machine drum.... that'd be worth censoring...

Stop that. Since when did washing machine drums have handles? It's patently a kitten (actually it looks more cat-like) in a washing basket and reminds me of my personal cat who my parents will not allow me to have due to the pathetic excuse that he "is a suburban cat and wouldn't survive in the 'urban wilderness'" (c) my dad

'sub-urban cat'? yeah, that's a good one... never really been very good with cats myself though. we had two distinctly rural cats and both of them died. :( anyway, dogs are just sooo much better...

[we have to agree that the cat is merely sitting in the washing basket and is not in a 'wall of death' situation..however we must question why that aforementioned cat was thinking of when it jumped into said basket? (or not...)]

talkinglama (15 Apr, 2002 11:47 a.m.):
[we have to agree that the cat is merely sitting in the washing basket and is not in a 'wall of death' situation..however we must question why that aforementioned cat was thinking of when it jumped into said basket? (or not...)]

Jesus do you know nothing!? Cats always sit in laundry baskets. Preferably in laundry baskets kept on top of the fridge where they hide and then set off the alarm in the middle of the night.

Dogs are nice and all, but they smell awful and have to be walked n' ting.

kirstie (15 Apr, 2002 11:39 a.m.):
herv (15 Apr, 2002 11:09 a.m.):
at a push it could be a kitten in a washing machine drum.... that'd be worth censoring...

Stop that. Since when did washing machine drums have handles? It's patently a kitten (actually it looks more cat-like) in a washing basket and reminds me of my personal cat who my parents will not allow me to have due to the pathetic excuse that he "is a suburban cat and wouldn't survive in the 'urban wilderness'" (c) my dad

i'll have you know that a certain english gentleman has developed a washing machine where the drum comes out, so you can take all the clothes directly from the machine in the drum (which has handles of a sort) and trot out to the line or the radiator with them, stress free.

yeah cos it's such a total hassle taking the clothes from the machine, isn't it?
Why didn't he just invent his ma to do it for him?

I know a fella who chopped the heads off three kittens and swopped them around.

I know another lad who has a phobia of kittens

I've got loads of you n' all Dudley Colley. Would you like me to make available the ones of you from last years ATP?
eh
eh?

Both of those Andy ones were from New Years Eve round Martin's actually - there's one of you with a cock in your mouth*

*that would be a cock shaped straw, kids

kirstie (15 Apr, 2002 03:08 p.m.):
I've got loads of you n' all Dudley Colley. Would you like me to make available the ones of you from last years ATP?
eh
eh?

Both of those Andy ones were from New Years Eve round Martin's actually - there's one of you with a cock in your mouth*

*that would be a cock shaped straw, kids

mneh? eh wha? i don't think so... me?

are you sure?

whos martin?

was i really that drunk on new years that i don't remember what party i was at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back