censorship on thumped! (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady

Website
www.joanofarse.net
how come its not alright to post "jokes" about rape, yet it is ok for some cunt to use the name and picture of a missing person, and its always been ok to say "queer" "gay" "bitch" etc?

my post about the rcc was a really fuckin' crude joke (perhaps only to me) but it was taken down. yet all this other shit happens all the time.
the trevor deeley thing is just plain fucked. its NOT funny. see, even i have my limits.

how do people feel about -
nigger, kike, wop, wog, faggot, carpetmuncher, prod, abbo, etc.

i personally don't have much of a problem with these words within a non-hate mongering context, but when people get personal, ie. the trevor deeley thing, i think thats totally fucked up. we all slag the bollox outta each other here, its what we do best, but the double stanards is fucking ridiculus. if people are goin' to be right-on, at least do it fuckin' properly.

or are you all such a fuckin' bunch of south dublin computer nerd student cunts that you'll now post up some "hi-larious" sarcy comment whilst waiting for you da to give you a lift home from you IT job?

pricks? cunts more like, but without the depth or the charm.

gotta say, it seems like it always been about who's friends with who, you know, like getting on the virtual guest list?

the bearded lady (12 Apr, 2002 05:26 p.m.):
how come its not alright to post "jokes" about rape, yet it is ok for some cunt to use the name and picture of a missing person, and its always been ok to say "queer" "gay" "bitch" etc?

my post about the rcc was a really fuckin' crude joke (perhaps only to me) but it was taken down. yet all this other shit happens all the time.
the trevor deeley thing is just plain fucked. its NOT funny. see, even i have my limits.

i personally don't have much of a problem with these words within a non-hate mongering context, but when people get personal, ie. the trevor deeley thing, i think thats totally fucked up. we all slag the bollox outta each other here, its what we do best, but the double stanards is fucking ridiculus. if people are goin' to be right-on, at least do it fuckin' properly.

or are you all such a fuckin' bunch of south dublin computer nerd student cunts that you'll now post up some "hi-larious" sarcy comment whilst waiting for you da to give you a lift home from you IT job?

could Joan of Arse be giving Eminem a run for his money? =)

the bearded lady (12 Apr, 2002 05:26 p.m.):

you said it yourself

context.

i didn't even notice it myself at first - just another offensive post.

it was only when i realised that in the context of a thread talking about a benefit gig for the rape crisis centre that i realised that - in my opinion - it went too far.

and at the end of the day, it's my opinion that counts.

the trevor deely thing - yeah, i agree - I think that's pretty poor taste.

i'll be contacting the person who registered the account to ask them to change it. if they don't it'll be deleted.

yes , that was that one. but i mean in general. the standards are always double. and i don't mean YOU pete, i know it must be a real fuckin' pain in the hole trying to contain all us retards at once.

what i'm trying to say is...pete.

i *LOVE* you!

The 'trevor deely' nickname has been changed and the picture has been removed.

lose the picture or i'll just ban your company's IP

i'm

a. too tired
b. too pissed off
c. too old
d. too bored
e. all of the above

to put up with this shit.

Punk rock?

What's it got to do with punk rock?

Look everyone actual censorship on thumped!

Happy now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back