Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

Not to defend him, but what she is accusing him of doing is pretty much what he has detailed in every interview and song himself.

grooming me when I was a teenager and horrifically abused me for years. I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission.

It's like yeah, I think he called an album that. His thing is hurting himself and everyone around him both physically and mentally and then being eloquent about it.

I didn't realise marylin manson and indeed metal hammer were still things

It's been in this thread before. None of this is news to anyone. It wasn't news 20 years ago either.

I read about all this last night. Then I watched the latest American Gods episode, and there he was, playing some kind of asshole vampire.

It's been in this thread before. None of this is news to anyone. It wasn't news 20 years ago either.

I read about all this last night. Then I watched the latest American Gods episode, and there he was, playing some kind of asshole vampire.

Lucky me. I got in there just before they cut it out. It's a kind of a pointless subplot anyway.

For a change...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back