Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It was in his book that came out more than 20 years ago and caused zero backlash

I read it as a teenage Manson fan and just absorbed it as another example of how women can be treated with no-one giving a shit

It was in his book that came out more than 20 years ago and caused zero backlash

I read it as a teenage Manson fan and just absorbed it as another example of how women can be treated with no-one giving a shit
I remember reading that book as a teenage Manson fan too. I remember reading those stories and being grossed out by them. 2 things struck me about them. One was that they were so over the top and grotesque that you almost didn't associate them with being about real people. The second was that I could never understand where the enjoyment was for any party involved.
One thing that I remember from the book was that he treated everyone like shit, groupies and band mates.
I was a huge fan of the guy's music and his live shows back in the day. But I always had this awareness that he was a completely terrible person.

Someone on Reddit has accused an RTÉ presenter of being a wrong un. I wonder if he knows yet.

I can't get the idea of Marilyn O'Callaghan or Miriam Manson out of my head. Abusing her position of power with the Tough Political Issues Of The Day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back