Celebrity Creeps Thread (8 Viewers)

this??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you think this is him saying he's great?

There was a chat show bit I'm thinking of which included stuff about how R Kelly is a crazy person/genius, and how his concert was the greatest thing he's ever seen in his life.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is kind of the issue, Aziz is either mad evil or the details of this accusation are completely fabricated.

where are you getting 'mad evil'? aggressively gross in a way that many men seem to think isn't a big deal ('sexual misadventure', to quote yourself), and women are afraid to challenge because it makes men angry. it's not a difficult to believe scenario in any way.

I find it pretty hard to believe the scenario because Aziz spent pretty much two series of a TV show repeatedly making the point that acting like that isn't OK. Naive of me I guess.

I shouldn't be sounding like i'm making excuses for the behaviour as described though so sorry about that, I'm just very surprised at this one.

acknowledge that he wilfully ignored multiple clear verbal and nonverbal cues instead of pretending he had no idea

i read that other thing earlier, up to the point where it went off the deep end..mental

I don't get this one at all at all.
He seems very hard done by here.
And she seem to confuse "my fantasy date didn't go as expected" with "assault"

I don't get this one at all at all.
He seems very hard done by here.
And she seem to confuse "my fantasy date didn't go as expected" with "assault"
seriously? you think chasing someone around your apartment trying to force their hand onto your dick, sticking your fingers down their throat, agreeing to stop and then immediately motioning for them to suck your dick as soon as they've relaxed is all fine?

seriously? you think chasing someone around your apartment trying to force their hand onto your dick, sticking your fingers down their throat, agreeing to stop and then immediately motioning for them to suck your dick as soon as they've relaxed is all fine?

Would this hypothetical person be naked in my apartment sucking my dick at the time?

yes, they would, uncomfortable and distressed having clearly expressed discomfort at your behaviour beforehand which you ignored before deciding to pull their clothes off them and insist on oral sex because it didn't suit your plan for the evening for them not to want sex.

yes, they would, uncomfortable and distressed having clearly expressed discomfort at your behaviour beforehand which you ignored before deciding to pull their clothes off them and insist on oral sex because it didn't suit your plan for the evening for them not to want sex.

She didn't clearly express a thing as far as I can see.
If she didn't want white wine she should have said.

Even by her recounting ofthe incident the worst you can say is that he was pushy and creepy. Not assalulty and rapey. And that's by her telling of the story.

When Ansari told her he was going to grab a condom within minutes of their first kiss, Grace voiced her hesitation explicitly. “I said something like, ‘Whoa, let’s relax for a sec, let’s chill.’”

and i'm confused. if you think she was into it, then what part of her 'fantasy date' do you think didn't go as expected? if she wanted it, then what 'didn't go as expected'?

Even by her recounting ofthe incident the worst you can say is that he was pushy and creepy. Not assalulty and rapey.
he chased her around, shoving his fingers down her throat.

As much as I hesitate to wade in (because the whole thing is creepy, but I suppose the clue is in the thread title), I do wonder about the police, and their role. If the person is alleging that an assault has taken place, and taken place relatively recently, (within the last year, which it did) then shouldn't it go through the proper processes, instead of social media? It is a delicate issue, of course, with a myriad of complications, but I still believe in due process.

Now I'm totally lost. What's 'the fishhook thing'? Why would someone stick their fingers down someone else's throat while they're doing sexy stuff? Is this something that gets people off now?
Some S&M humiliation thing? Not something you'd spring on a first time shag!

To moisten his fingers so as to provide lubrication for her pleasure

And make her gag, I presume

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back