Celebrity Creeps Thread (2 Viewers)

acknowledge that he wilfully ignored multiple clear verbal and nonverbal cues instead of pretending he had no idea
Well it's become she said he said here hasn't it?

i read that other thing earlier, up to the point where it went off the deep end..mental
That's about two sentences into it, I think she's getting at something but doesn't quite get there but it's worth considering nonetheless. Certainly it's easier to sneer at these things.

I dunno, I guess I'm finding it hard to throw Aziz to the lions here : (

Aziz always seemed a bit dodge to me once I saw his R Kelly is great bit.
this??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you think this is him saying he's great?

What does this mean? Genuine question...

I made it up but use it in work to reference stuff now and again.

Basically all these media events happen with various ethics around them and are filtered through twitter. People choose a side that is in line with what they believe (hence binary) and then everything that rolls our from there is usually an unresearched ball of crap that assumes that one person is entirely a villain and the other is entirely an angel, and all tweets by end user after the even are performed with in the contraints of the binary philosophy of the event.

Like when i tweeted about cycling at the weekend.

like an example would be someone saying something that doesn't agree with trump, then being labelled automatically as democrat and having a full maga twitter pile on, just for disagreeing with one action.

I made it up but use it in work to reference stuff now and again.

Basically all these media events happen with various ethics around them and are filtered through twitter. People choose a side that is in line with what they believe (hence binary) and then everything that rolls our from there is usually an unresearched ball of crap that assumes that one person is entirely a villain and the other is entirely an angel, and all tweets by end user after the even are performed with in the contraints of the binary philosophy of the event.

Like when i tweeted about cycling at the weekend.
Yes, this makes sense to me

The real issue is there's too much fucking content in this world, we have access to everything single thing ever written and filmed and we're all just looking for reasons to be able to mark large swathes of it as "don't have to watch" and not feel guilt.

Well, that and sexual assault, the actual real issue. This to me reads like a sexual misadventure, something everyone has at some point (probably multiple times tbh), rather than Aziz the predator luring young girls up to his coke-filled celebrity rape apartment. I mean, the first thing he did was apologize to her but no, we want more, we want him to admit to his shameful, dirty secret that he is secretly Bluebeard.

edit: bah

The real issue is there's too much fucking content in this world, we have access to everything single thing ever written and filmed and we're all just looking for reasons to be able to mark large swathes of it as "don't have to watch" and not feel guilt.

Well, that and sexual assault, the actual real issue. This to me reads like a sexual misadventure, something everyone has at some point (probably multiple times tbh), rather than Aziz the predator luring young girls up to his coke-filled celebrity rape apartment. I mean, the first thing he did was apologize to her but no, we want more, we want him to admit to his shameful, dirty secret that he is secretly Bluebeard.

edit: bah
Yeah, I'm not really getting why she'd want to make this public in that level of detail?

Yeah, I'm not really getting why she'd want to make this public in that level of detail?
Ah I'm suspicious that it's just babe dot net, a website no one has ever heard of, making bank. Maybe a bunch of stories will come out about him but right now it's just one anonymous story about a bad date from two different perspectives. I mean, #believewomen, it's probably largely true and he doesn't come off well in it but at the same time I see no reason to doubt his own responses either.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back