Celebrity Creeps Thread (10 Viewers)

Rose McGowan's book should be... uh... interesting.

I don't doubt her story and maybe it's just what happens when you're part of modern day Hollywood, but she's gone a bit loopy, no?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this is the kind of stuff Charlie Sheen used to come out with

Last edited:
Rose McGowan's book should be... uh... interesting.

I don't doubt her story and maybe it's just what happens when you're part of modern day Hollywood, but she's gone a bit loopy, no?

this is the kind of stuff Charlie Sheen used to come out with

The people who can maintain a public persona all their life in a climate of tonnes of money and fame across the western world are much scarier than the people who have a speed wobble now and again.

The people who can maintain a public persona all their life in a climate of tonnes of money and fame across the western world are much scarier than the people who have a speed wobble now and again.
well yeah, LIKE I SAID, it could be just Hollywood alright. #prayforRose

Yeah, those stories been around for years, no big secret. His first wife was 14 or 15 when they met? It's generally agreed that had he lived his reputation would be in a very different place to where it is now.

He talks about having sex with groupies in the 70s in his memoirs, basically saying that you didn’t know their age and you didn’t ask and sure everyone was doing it.

latest

I dunno, a celebrity having sex with girls just barely of age - yeah alright, dodgy but not rare. I mean I'm all for rounding up everyone in Hollywood cos they're all bastards but I don't think he's particularly the worst based on anything so far. I'm still more offended by his works. I suppose more will come out over time.
I don't judge, just love the hot goss! I like his films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back