Celebrity Creeps Thread (1 Viewer)

Theseus Mock

Threads
Different guy. The fella being referred to by Ciara Kelly on twitter over the weekend.

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Dustin Hoffman Sexually Harassed Me When I Was 17 (Guest Column)

blurgh.

Some of the stuff though,

Dustin said to me today, "So, did you have sex over the weekend like I told you?"

"No."

"What is this, celibate weekends?"

"Next weekend, OK?"

"No, I'm talking about last weekend. You sure you didn't?"

"Yes." I was cracking up.

"Smile if you're lying."
I remember lads in various different jobs giving me this kind of crap when I was about 15 up to my early 20's. They'd always be in their late 30's and older and in fucking loveless marriages; all wanting to live their teenage and 20's again via telling me what to do. It's far from ok behaviour but there's a terrible trend of people lapsing into that creepiness through sheer misery.

ann post

Threads
Dustin Hoffman Sexually Harassed Me When I Was 17 (Guest Column)

blurgh.

Some of the stuff though,

I remember lads in various different jobs giving me this kind of crap when I was about 15 up to my early 20's. They'd always be in their late 30's and older and in fucking loveless marriages; all wanting to live their teenage and 20's again via telling me what to do. It's far from ok behaviour but there's a terrible trend of people lapsing into that creepiness through sheer misery.
Ah less of the nuance ffs. All things must be discussed in performative binary stances and anything less than 100% polarisation is clearly collusion.

I work with prime high dollar snowflakes, and in my own 'trendy adult' way I agree with them.

Kinda hard to get that across to a couple of lads 10 years into starting at each others butt cleavage on building sites though etc etc.

Similar enough in my early jobs now that i think on it. They weren't famous though.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
On Tuesday Spacey’s brother, 62-year-old Randall Fowler who is a Rod Stewart impersonator and limo driver by trade, told The Sun that he found the allegations disturbing but was not surprised due to their father whom he dubs a ‘Nazi child rapist’ who ran a “house of horrors” home.

Fowler claims their father would regularly beat and rape Randall, while younger brother Kevin managed to avoid it by ‘minding his P’s & Q’s’ and Randall doing everything in his power to protect the younger sibling from the abuse.

A spokesman for Spacey back in 2004, when Fowler first publicly stated his claims, said: “Kevin has not experienced any of the distress that his brother describes as he has never been a victim of abuse and can only sympathise with him.”

kavanelli

Threads
Website
www.menwholooklikekennyrogars.com
I wouldn't be a fan of Family Guy or McFarlane. But he has said a lot on this and Harvey over the years.
When he hosted the Oscars after the Best Supporting Actress award he said "Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Melodrama
    Hard Feelings/Loveless
    Lorde
    Melodrama
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads