Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

Odds on who's next? Betcha James Franco is shitting himself.
I figure Cliff Richard will be on tv for something unrelated, will choose to remind us all AGAIN that he's innocent and will accidentally give out some incriminating piece of evidence.

Last edited:
Dustin Hoffman Sexually Harassed Me When I Was 17 (Guest Column)

blurgh.

Some of the stuff though,

Dustin said to me today, "So, did you have sex over the weekend like I told you?"

"No."

"What is this, celibate weekends?"

"Next weekend, OK?"

"No, I'm talking about last weekend. You sure you didn't?"

"Yes." I was cracking up.

"Smile if you're lying."

I remember lads in various different jobs giving me this kind of crap when I was about 15 up to my early 20's. They'd always be in their late 30's and older and in fucking loveless marriages; all wanting to live their teenage and 20's again via telling me what to do. It's far from ok behaviour but there's a terrible trend of people lapsing into that creepiness through sheer misery.

Dustin Hoffman Sexually Harassed Me When I Was 17 (Guest Column)

blurgh.

Some of the stuff though,

I remember lads in various different jobs giving me this kind of crap when I was about 15 up to my early 20's. They'd always be in their late 30's and older and in fucking loveless marriages; all wanting to live their teenage and 20's again via telling me what to do. It's far from ok behaviour but there's a terrible trend of people lapsing into that creepiness through sheer misery.

Ah less of the nuance ffs. All things must be discussed in performative binary stances and anything less than 100% polarisation is clearly collusion.

I work with prime high dollar snowflakes, and in my own 'trendy adult' way I agree with them.

Kinda hard to get that across to a couple of lads 10 years into starting at each others butt cleavage on building sites though etc etc.

Similar enough in my early jobs now that i think on it. They weren't famous though.

On Tuesday Spacey’s brother, 62-year-old Randall Fowler who is a Rod Stewart impersonator and limo driver by trade, told The Sun that he found the allegations disturbing but was not surprised due to their father whom he dubs a ‘Nazi child rapist’ who ran a “house of horrors” home.

Fowler claims their father would regularly beat and rape Randall, while younger brother Kevin managed to avoid it by ‘minding his P’s & Q’s’ and Randall doing everything in his power to protect the younger sibling from the abuse.

A spokesman for Spacey back in 2004, when Fowler first publicly stated his claims, said: “Kevin has not experienced any of the distress that his brother describes as he has never been a victim of abuse and can only sympathise with him.”

Family guy 12 years ago
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ol Seth whatshisMCFARLANE!!!! sure did like an oblique dig at creepy hollywood types (while also putting really bad material in his show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back