Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

Jade Goody is an anagram of Good Dejay.

Shilpa Shetty is an anagram of

shitty haspel

one of these, but with shit on it

haspel.jpg

Theres something about jade goodys face...i can almost smell farts just by looking at her.

Its hard to explain but I get the same sensation when I look at stephen hendry.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?
it's cos you can see the end of teh human race in their dead eyes.

one day you'll wake up and it'll be planet of the apes outside, all these people running around with a copy heat magazine under their arms, drooling.

its 4pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden with johnnystress. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

5pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden .Johnnystress is making a ham and cheese sandwich. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

6pm. cODe N1NjA is an all-seeing entity.

I'd probably go on big brother if iwas some half-arsed celebrity, I'm just not arsed watchin it. Friday nights used to be about Rock.

TONIGHT, FRIDAY NIGHT WILL BE ABOUT GODAMN COUNTRY LEDGENDS!!!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO WRITE SATIRE ANY MORE... UNBELEIVABLE... YET STRANGELY EXPECTED. I PREDICT THE COMEBACK OF SEVERE SLAPSTICK AND RIDICULOUS WORDPLAY.

ALLAHQUAANNNNDO!!!

The first night they were in the house, her boyfriend nudged her with his hard-on. She asked him to bring it to the toilet as she didn't want to mess the sheets. A couple of quick pumps later, and while she was still talking to him, he came on her leg or thereabouts, saying he couldn't help it. Then he sort of rolled over to sleep.

Ah, I missed that.

Apparently they were at it again last night. In the jacks.

There's been no hot lezzo action between Jade and Shilpa, but how about Shilpa and "that slapper one", as me ma calls Danielle.

cbb5_d16_2320_181_makeup.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back