Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

I genuinely think that Jade is slightly mentally disabled. I'm not sure if that mitigates her behaviour - probably not. I haven't seen much of this season so I should really shut up. I turned off after her boyfriend jipped all over her the first night they were in the house.

According to this morning's Metro, Jade is worth about €12m. They also say her celebrity career is in tatters. Why do the best burn so brightly, so young?

'Attack of the Jade Scorpion' is a Woody Allen film whose title could surely be used for some part of this controversy.

The sponsors have taken their name off the programme but I am not sure if they have withdrawn any money. I have a feeling it's just that they no longer want to be identified with the programme, but are perhaps contractually committed for the full series.

Ok, those are my thoughts.

Thanks for asking.

Keep sending me your letters.

Regardless,

ro

I genuinely think that Jade is slightly mentally disabled. I'm not sure if that mitigates her behaviour - probably not. I haven't seen much of this season so I should really shut up. I turned off after her boyfriend jipped all over her the first night they were in the house.

According to this morning's Metro, Jade is worth about €12m. They also say her celebrity career is in tatters. Why do the best burn so brightly, so young?

'Attack of the Jade Scorpion' is a Woody Allen film whose title could surely be used for some part of this controversy.

The sponsors have taken their name off the programme but I am not sure if they have withdrawn any money. I have a feeling it's just that they no longer want to be identified with the programme, but are perhaps contractually committed for the full series.

Ok, those are my thoughts.

Thanks for asking.

Keep sending me your letters.

Regardless,

ro

What beer would a gastrogeek like yourself get to go with a hot lamb indian dish?

I'm an unapologetic snob about big brother, I totally ignore it so it annoys when big brother spills over into the news.
This is getting out of hand; I just heard on the radio ".....cabinet ministers calling for the show to be boycotted...."
Would they call for a hidden camera documentary exposing racism in the police force to be boycotted?
No, because it would only get a tiny fraction of BB's ratings. Most of the wasters who watch this contrived shit aren't actually interested in reality.

I genuinely think that Jade is slightly mentally disabled. I'm not sure if that mitigates her behaviour - probably not.

I agree and her mother is defintely sub-normal in the mental department, it's sort of depressing to see her up there just frothing at the mouth...

I don't think it mitigates their behaviour, but it does make Channel 4 look like a pack of cunts for putting stupid up on a pedestal to be pointed at and then charging for advertisitng spots inbetween

In spite of that I will be tunning in too watch the lynch mob tonight

its 4pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden with johnnystress. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

5pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden .Johnnystress is making a ham and cheese sandwich. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

I'd say more mentally ill, not disabled. Touch of the OCD's if'n y'ask me.

This jipping all over her bit. Explain, please. She up to her old tricks again?

its 4pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden with johnnystress. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

5pm. Deserted village is sunbathing in the garden .Johnnystress is making a ham and cheese sandwich. Pantone247 is in the diary room.

5.15pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.22pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.34pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.56pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

6.02pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

6.14pm .Johnnystress's wakes up

I'd say more mentally ill, not disabled. Touch of the OCD's if'n y'ask me.

This jipping all over her bit. Explain, please. She up to her old tricks again?

The first night they were in the house, her boyfriend nudged her with his hard-on. She asked him to bring it to the toilet as she didn't want to mess the sheets. A couple of quick pumps later, and while she was still talking to him, he came on her leg or thereabouts, saying he couldn't help it. Then he sort of rolled over to sleep.

5.15pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.22pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.34pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

5.56pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

6.02pm Code Ninja jips on .Johnnystress's leg

6.14pm .Johnnystress's wakes up

ah here

Theres something about jade goodys face...i can almost smell farts just by looking at her.

Its hard to explain but I get the same sensation when I look at stephen hendry.

Anyone else experience this phenomenon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back