Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

funny -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_6260000/newsid_6267600/6267675.stm

An anti-bullying charity has dropped all mention of reality TV star Jade Goody because some people think she and others are picking on a Bollywood star.

Some viewers who've been watching Celebrity Big Brother claim Jade, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd have made racist comments about Shilpa Shetty.

Jade used to be linked to Act Against Bullying, but the charity says the way she has acted was "unforgivable".

The programme makers say they don't accept any kind of bullying or racism.

skinz.jpg

it's pretty fucked up that shilpa is gonna win simply because she is hated by those clowns

i like jermaine. he's like a big brown yoda

Whats Cleos stance on all this?

I havent been watching but she the only one i like

Shes not the mastermind is she?

some pundit on sky news just gave the indian bird a beautiful compliment

"shes more british that any of those three"

i think his name was Nick Ferrari. broom broom

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

The Mr. Calculator chain of shops has pulled its sponsorship of Celebrity Big Brother in the wake of the "Shettygate" racism scandal. We are currently in the process of removing all overpriced dvd lens cleaner from the Big Brother House.

That is all.

Tonight is the first time I've watched this. Isn't Jermaine a little dote? Blessed are the peacemakers. I hope he and Shilpa get married.

Jermaine-Jackson-Frontiers-361420.jpg

I think the main problem here is that the likes of Jermaine, Shilpa, Face and Cleo are actual celebrities whereas the rest of them are just famous for doing fuck all, and I include being in Steps and S-Club as doing fuck all. Although H seems ok.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6277301.stm

Later, while Goody was in the Diary Room, Big Brother asked her about the conversation with Danielle Lloyd, in which she referred to the actress as Shilpa "Poppadom".

Goody, who first found fame on the non-celebrity version of Big Brother, responded: "She is Indian, [I was] thinking of an Indian name and [the] only thing I could think of was Indian food.

"Wasn't racial at all. It was not to offend any Indian out there.

can you call someone a poppadom because they are Indian, and have it not be racist?

Leave her alone! You potato munchers are so quick to judge!

Probably because youre either drunk or hungover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back