Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

If you were a real punk Janer, you'd fuck that telly straight out the front window. And you'd make your dogs wear leather jackets instead of little purple cardigans. :p

As Diddles said about Rocky: Full Circle....

Jade Goody arrived in the BB house way back when and everyone hated her cos she was a nasty thick cunt. Then we all felt sorry for her cos she a) gave PJ a BJ, b) was as thick as two short planks and c) we like the underdog. Then Graham Norton rallied around her and the Brits fell for it and gave her a chance.

She's had some mildly successful series on the telly, probably earns more than everyone here and then decides to go back in the house that made her.

Only to show herself up for being the nasty thick cunt she's always been.

But she's still great telly.

Can't wait till her fifteen minutes are up.

It's that snibblelybow wankstain of a boyfriend annoys the tits off me.

Football agent, me cock.

Jade makes me feel physically ill, I can't watch her at all. How can such a pig-nosed, ignorant, thick bitch be a celebrity? What's to celebrate, a genetic throwback neanderthal?

Jesus help us, between her, that fucking retard Kerry McFadden, Victoria Beckham and Jordan, it makes me thoroughly ashamed to be a woman and a human being.

She's famous for getting her kebab out on the telly.

I think it's hilarious that she called her gee a kebab and the brit papers were either too stupid, or too polite, or not creative enough, to explain it to the public so they just decided that it was her, er, belly...(???!). I know what she meant; most of the people watching knew what she meant. But I suppose some twonk like Carol Malone didn't so made up their own thing, which seems to have stuck.

Kerry McFadden was grand till she got the jabs done. Then she went downhill. Maybe that's the common denominator between them all. They all have fake jabs.

No, actually, it's cos they're all thick cunts.

Is that guy really a football agent?? If so why the fuck would he lock himself in a house for the entire duration of the January transfer window????

Does he actually represent anyone other then Karl Fletcher or Monday Bandeale???

The Carphone Warehouse have just pulled their sponsorship from Big Brother. Ofcom have now received 27,000 complaints. I reckon this will be the death knell for the programme (and, hopefully, Davina McCaul).

Yeah right. The producers will be loving this.

Whats the bets tonight will have the highest viewing figures?

Apparently the odds that this series of Big Brother not finishing have been slashed.

Ofcom will probably demand Channel 4 not to have such extreme personalities or behaviour in the house in future series. And, if that's the case, no one is going to be that interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back