Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

I reckon she was well briefed before she went out to meet Davina. They knew there was no crowd and jade seemed to know why, but I reckon that was just something she sussed out. But she kept repeating things like "I don't judge people by the..., etc.," word for word. And the big giveaway was the fact that she managed to say racist (well, rashiast) instead of racial. Someone was talking to her.

And that black bloke on Big Mouth suggested the same thing too. And Russell just ignored it tastefully.

She got away very easily, if you ask me.

Even the boos in the audience seemed quite light-hearted.

I totally agree. Looks like she was prepped well and good. Although she didn't do herself any favours in her interview with Davina.
And Davina looked like Jade was something icky on the bottom of her shoe.

I reckon Shilpa was pressured into making it look like her and Jade made up. The whole - "I don't think she was being racist etc etc it's alright now" diary room entry sounded like she was trying to do Jade a favour.

I think Shilpa comes across as a well-mannered, genuine and kind person who was totally shocked that people like Jade, Jo and Danielle are revered by the British public and counted as celebrities.

It seems that in Britain celebrities can act whichever way they like and expect to be respected or revered!

I saw a documentary before about Bollywood and the actresses and actors are expected to treat others with respect, and are seen as being responsible for their actions, and acting in the knowledge that others look up to them etc.

She must have been appalled by the Brits. But I thought she kept it together pretty well, and didn't show it until she was totally provoked.

I totally agree. Looks like she was prepped well and good. Although she didn't do herself any favours in her interview with Davina.
And Davina looked like Jade was something icky on the bottom of her shoe.

I reckon Shilpa was pressured into making it look like her and Jade made up. The whole - "I don't think she was being racist etc etc it's alright now" diary room entry sounded like she was trying to do Jade a favour.

I think Shilpa comes across as a well-mannered, genuine and kind person who was totally shocked that people like Jade, Jo and Danielle are revered by the British public and counted as celebrities.

It seems that in Britain celebrities can act whichever way they like and expect to be respected or revered!

I saw a documentary before about Bollywood and the actresses and actors are expected to treat others with respect, and are seen as being responsible for their actions, and acting in the knowledge that others look up to them etc.

She must have been appalled by the Brits. But I thought she kept it together pretty well, and didn't show it until she was totally provoked.

Davina really was treating her with total disdain, you're right - it shows how fickle the world of celebrity is! they definitely were told what was going on and jade has to have been prepped alright. I was watching it at my best friend's house and we were both so embarrassed to be watching what amounted to a character assassination live on tv. sad times.

oh, and charlie b, my mum's the worst in our house for watching it, lmao! she gives out about it then makes sure she tunes in...

my table quiz team won a bottle of rum the other night for being called Jade Goody And The Racists. so I think the whole thing is great, even though someone else took the rum home.

1491122.jpg

Thanks to the wonders of youtube I finally saw the Friday eviction. I'm lovin' how she completely cluster fucks herself harping on about the 'poppadom' comment, it was probably the only thing BB told her that was racist and she went off on a total rant. See her face when she exited the house? she totally knew what was up.

It'll be interesting over the next few weeks to see if the press/advertisers will ease up on her now that she'll be mostly crying in any interview from now on. Read in the paper this morning that some insurance company who uses the S Club wan as a Rep has now lost her 6 figure deal. Huzzah!

the media reaction has been interesting.

The tabloids are laying into Jade Goody in their usual hypocritical manner.

The Observer / Guardian are playing it down; trying to make excuses for her behaviour and are getting high and mighty about people engaging in 'chav bashing'. Their whole attitude is pretty patronising and would be very different if it were a bunch of middle class post-rockers in the CBB house giving Shilpa grief.

Ah, sure the spin is already in. The media (ie, Sky News) are harping on about the programme makers being responsible, not Miss Jade Goody Goody. Oh my god, oh my god, I didn't not mean it to say them tings.

That thick slapper one (not my words), Danielle, is worse though. She's more Vicky Pollard than Jade. The utter shite that comes out of her mouth. I didn't say nuttin' about anything racial but I did.

I think it's great that the papers, et al, have picked up on the Pat Butcher aspect of Jo. Never without a cigarette in her hand and is completely idle.

God, I hope they don't read this thread. Load of people ganging up on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back