Celebrity Big Brother (1 Viewer)

then we're all celebrities.... aren't we?

Not really: nobody wants to read about my social habits. Celebrities, in the UK anyway, are just people whose gossip is interesting to others for some reason. You just need to dress particularly well or badly; date someone cool or gross; or have an extreme attitude to your body.

I was in a plumbing supply shop at the weekend, and one of the staff came back with some lunch from the Indian restaurant next door.
The guy serving me shouts across at him "ere chris.. di you get any Shilpas with that.."

:eek:

Not really: nobody wants to read about my social habits. Celebrities, in the UK anyway, are just people whose gossip is interesting to others for some reason. You just need to dress particularly well or badly; date someone cool or gross; or have an extreme attitude to your body.
au contraire, mon frere.

gossip is the ducks sick on the surface of our little pond what we live in. bring it on.

I'm not saying gossip is good, just that it, rather than talent, provides the basis for celebrity these days.
yes but i'm saying that it is.

as homer says, it's easy to judge. fun too.

i love it. anyone got any gossip?

i know of a certain thumpter that fell asleep on the buffet bar at the wedding of a local prick. asleep in the ham, for fucks sake.

has yer woman Jo got dressed at all the last couple of weeks?

Yes. For her EVICTION!

Brilliant result. Jo and Cleo.

Strange how they took them both out together and then left it another hour for the interviews. Big Brother must be telling them "Be careful what you say."

Delightful to see Danielle in tears. "Get Jo out," indeed.

The papers are full of shite about Teddy dumping yer wan and getting her ma to collect her stuff from his. Seems a bit makey-uppy to me. BUT, he is a footballer, so probably scummy enough to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back