Celebrity Big Brother - Discuss (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win??

• Bez

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Caprice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackie

• Brigitte

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jeremy (YAWN)

• Kenzie

• John

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lisa

• Total voters
I saw this some of this last night for the first time. I don't know (care)who any of these people are. I recognise the bald-bugger-grips guy from Horse racing. Caprice is gorgeous. but thats it. Who are all these other head?

I know I could just look this up on the website. but I'm secretly pointing out how mature and oblivious to modern pop culture I am.
(except for Caprice 'cause shes hot)

FancyGoods said:
ICaprice is gorgeous. but thats it...(except for Caprice 'cause shes hot)

I'm sorry fancy, but I have to say something here. Caprice is so not hot. In fact I would go as far to say that she mings.

whattt!? You don't know who Bez is??

Eh.. Fancy, there's no hope for you.

Bez
Maracas shakin' pill takin' jester of the Happy Mondays

Caprice
Bad dye job, Reverse Panda Eyed Lingerey Model

Kenzie
One of Blazin' Squad

Jeremy
Was in Holby City, stalled acting career, used to go out with Rachel 'I think I'm saucy but really I'm the girl next door' Stevens

Jackie
Slyvester Stallone's mother

Brigitte
Ex of Sylvester Stallone, star of many Z movies and also one of the Crocodile Dundees, I think

Lisa Aaaiieeeanson
Egomaniacal ex radio 1 DJ who was fired for going off and caning it in Ibiza and missing her show for several days running. Can do the Singhapore Grip, according to popbitch.

John
Some anachronistic old dinosaur

FancyGoods said:
I saw this some of this last night for the first time. I don't know (care)who any of these people are. I recognise the bald-bugger-grips guy from Horse racing. Caprice is gorgeous. but thats it. Who are all these other head?

I know I could just look this up on the website. but I'm secretly pointing out how mature and oblivious to modern pop culture I am.
(except for Caprice 'cause shes hot)

to be fair to her, she isn't as dim as I had thought. But then one could argue that seeings how she gets paid half a million for 10 days work, she's not remotely dim at all.

In anyways, minus the tons of slap and all the airbrushing, she's just ok looking. Nothing wrong with her at all but she's not really anything too special. Plus the lighting in there is really harsh and all, but she's got to lay off the Touche Eclat and she really needs to ask her hairdresser to dye the back of her head as well as the front the next time.

FancyGoods said:
Don't be silly now.

actually ok, let me revist that:

* I knew that was Rockys ma.

* oh THAT bez. didn't recognise him

*Whats a Blazin squad?

*Is that Lisa the bird who does the narration for Ibiza uncovered etc?
I thought I saw her allright.

* Rockys ex-wife: I had heard she was the ex wife of sly, but hadn't been aware of this before bigbrother (or what she looked like who she was). When I saw her on it yesterday I thought she was the 'Six foot blonde' from Beverly hills cop 1 or two. am I right?

kirstie said:
whattt!? You don't know who Bez is??

Eh.. Fancy, there's no hope for you.

Bez
Maracas shakin' pill takin' jester of the Happy Mondays

Caprice
Bad dye job, Reverse Panda Eyed Lingerey Model

Kenzie
One of Blazin' Squad

Jeremy
Was in Holby City, stalled acting career, used to go out with Rachel 'I think I'm saucy but really I'm the girl next door' Stevens

Jackie
Slyvester Stallone's mother

Brigitte
Ex of Sylvester Stallone, star of many Z movies and also one of the Crocodile Dundees, I think

Lisa Aaaiieeeanson
Egomaniacal ex radio 1 DJ who was fired for going off and caning it in Ibiza and missing her show for several days running. Can do the Singhapore Grip, according to popbitch.

John
Some anachronistic old dinosaur

she has such control over her vaginal muscles (according to popbitch so it must be 110% true) that she can make a man feel like he is getting a vigorous handjob while inside her gee. So now.

ITalkShite said:
The what?

Yes, I want details.

kirstie said:
she has such control over her vaginal muscles (according to popbitch so it must be 110% true) that she can make a man feel like he is getting a vigorous handjob while inside her gee. So now.

Well if only she'd mentioned this, Germaine might not have left. Isn't there a chunk of The Female Eunuch that praises this sort of carry-on?

I would have thought there would be a chunk of MEN who would praise that sort of carry on.

Oh also, apparently Lisa Aiiieeanson was seen in the Manumission Motel having liquid LSD dripped into her eyes whilst being shagged by another woman with a strap-on.

ITalkShite said:
Well if only she'd mentioned this, Germaine might not have left. Isn't there a chunk of The Female Eunuch that praises this sort of carry-on?

kirstie said:
I would have thought there would be a chunk of MEN who would praise that sort of carry on.

Indeed. Would've been nice to see Germaine go off on a rant though.

kirstie said:
Oh also, apparently Lisa Aiiieeanson was seen in the Manumission Motel having liquid LSD dripped into her eyes whilst being shagged by another woman with a strap-on.

Em... reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllly.

I was disappointed to see Germaine go actually. I don't know why these people don't just say to themselves 'here, this is only for a few days of my life, no need to get so worked up' and just handle it and let the shit that would normally make them blow their top slide.

I thought the reaction to her leaving was interesting too from the CBBLB audience, a load of girls were completely down on her, but probably with no knowledge of who she is, and the importance of what she had done for women in the past. Sad really.

kirstie said:
I thought the reaction to her leaving was interesting too from the CBBLB audience, a load of girls were completely down on her, but probably with no knowledge of who she is, and the importance of what she had done for women in the past. Sad really.

Well now, Lisa I'Anson and Rocky's ma have done great things for women too, I think we can all agree on that.

Oh for sure.

ITalkShite said:
Well now, Lisa I'Anson and Rocky's ma have done great things for women too, I think we can all agree on that.

Might be a good time for a 'who would be on Big Brother if you were calling the shots' type of thread. Imagine the possibilities if you had, say, Cat Power and Bill Murray and Lars Ulrich and, um... Jackie Healy Rae. Sparks, they would fly.

ITalkShite said:
Might be a good time for a 'who would be on Big Brother if you were calling the shots' type of thread. Imagine the possibilities if you had, say, Cat Power and Bill Murray and Lars Ulrich and, um... Jackie Healy Rae. Sparks, they would fly.

Oh yes, I meant to do this the other day. In my ideal celeb house I would like to have:

Joan Collins
Darth Vader
The Bride of Wildenstein
Pat Kenny
Paris Hilton
Tommy Lee
Mondo from Fair City
Bottler

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back