Celebrity Big Brother - Discuss (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win??

• Bez

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Caprice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackie

• Brigitte

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jeremy (YAWN)

• Kenzie

• John

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lisa

• Total voters
shit! Did she?? When did that happen??

The Chilli King said:
Last night was amazing viewing!!! Diet Coke hissy fits and Jackie Stallone! .|..|

Tis' a pitty Greer walked though. I figured she'd leave, but not without a ruccuss.

05_1400_tomato_01.jpg

Favourite Jackie Stallone moment last night, well two actually.

Number one:

(To Bez)

'You'll have to slow down when you speak to me, but you have an amazing accent, you could be an opera singer'

Number two:

(To Bez again)

JS: 'Oh my God, look at the awful costume they have you dressed in, and those shoes!'

Bez: 'Nah they're me own shoes, I brought 'em in with me, they are pretty shabby though...'

Oh and also when she read Jeremy Edwards palm and said he only went for ugly girls!

Germaine Greer Quits Celeb BB

Feminist author Germaine Greer, Big Brother's oldest ever contestant, has quit the House. The 65-year-old Aussie - who once said watching Big Brother was "as dignified as looking through the keyhole in your teenage child's bedroom door", left after just over four days. Brigitte Nielsen's mother-in-law, Jackie, tried to get her to stay, but to no avail.

Germaine, author of The Female Eunuch, went to the Diary Room and asked for her suitcase back at midday. Just 45 minutes later, she was gone.

Speaking to her fellow housemates as she packed, Germaine said: "I'm leaving over specific issues, but it's best for everyone if I don't discuss them.

"I have a problem with decisions, I make them fast and when I make them, I stick to them."

Germaine has been having a running battle with Brigitte over who runs the kitchen. She also tried to persuade the housemates to launch a naked rebellion against Big Brother.

Big Mac said after she left: "I've never changed my mind about someone so much. She's been fantastic, absolutely incredible." Germaine's chosen charity was dedicated to saving Britain's rarest slugs, snails and spiders.

when she arrived I wasn't sure if it was her golden jumper, manufactured by Fort Knox, that was preventing her from breathing properly due to its weight, but now I reckon it's just all that plastic surgery she's had done. Nothing nicer than a melted plastic face on a 70+ woman. Nothing.

so in anyways you guyz, comedy gold moments from last nights highlights show:

John confessing that when he travels Club Class, he puts Booby in Economy.

Caprice's Reverse Panda Eyes

Jackie's insania pronouncements regarding fine wines (chardonnay? a fine wine? Yuck), harpists and adding some culture to the house.

Ah CBB05, how I love your ways.

kirstie said:
John confessing that when he travels Club Class, he puts Booby in Economy.

I can't wait till we next book a flight somewhere, I'm so doing this. Genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back