Celebrity Big Brother - Discuss (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win??

• Bez

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Caprice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackie

• Brigitte

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jeremy (YAWN)

• Kenzie

• John

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lisa

• Total voters

krystal

Since 2000
I had no interest in watching this initially but when the contestants started to go into the house it became apparent it will be the TV event of the year, if not decade.

BEZ!!
+
Germaine Greer!!!!
+
CAPRICE!!!!!!
+
Brigitte Nielsen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+ all the rest
=
the sparks, I cannot wait for them to fly.

But Jane!

Brigitte Nielsen and Bez and Caprice and Germaine Greer and some sexist pig racing pundit and one of Blazin' Squad trapped in a house together - it's going to be amazing. I for one am glad tv cameras are catching each and every car crash style moment.

jane said:
Let's not fool ourselves here.

Never mind this house business they should just stick the BB contestants out on a sinking raft in the middle of the North Atlantic with nothing but salted peanuts to eat and brine shrimp to drink.

have you read his 'auto' biography? It's fantastic. And no doubt available for approx 45c in Chapters.

Gong Farmer said:
This is worth watching for Bez alone.

kirstie said:
have you read his 'auto' biography? It's fantastic. And no doubt available for approx 45c in Chapters.

I will be buying this.
Lisa I'Anson (is that spelt correctly - who cares???) is a total knob-end. She must go immediately.
Jeremy Edwards looked very desperate. He'll crack.
The young fella from Blazin' Squad (should be called Blazin' Asses) will be broken in by Bridget Nielsen.
Bridget Nielsen is the new Nadia - in that she's a man.
Caprice is eye-candy... probably turn out to be sound, but completely dull. But here's a bet... she's got that winter bug. What odds on her giving everyone it and they all end up puking and shitting all the time.

Bez has to win this. And then become Prime Minister.

actually, Nancy Dell'Olio would have been amazing as well. Imagine her trying to have a conversation with Bez. Ah, the dream.

kirstie said:
But Jane!

Brigitte Nielsen and Bez and Caprice and Germaine Greer and some sexist pig racing pundit and one of Blazin' Squad trapped in a house together - it's going to be amazing. I for one am glad tv cameras are catching each and every car crash style moment.

Well, duh, but wouldn't it be even better if they were on a sinking raft -- televised?! I mean, never mind the challenges and all that charity shit, this would be boobieladies, misogynists, starlets and wanna-be gangstas fighting for their lives!

Ok, except for the Germaine Greer thing. For her, there would be a rescue copter.

I always thought Lisa I'Anson's name was Lisa LANson. Until last night. And what a total cockend she is. 'I know I'm sexy and that I have a hold over men'. 'I will be the brightest person in there'. etc. I'll tell you something, you ego-maniacal cow, you'll be the most hated. Ho ho!

Jeremy Edwards is a RIDE. I look forward to his appearances on the pages of Heat and Now!

Gong Farmer said:
I will be buying this.
Lisa I'Anson (is that spelt correctly - who cares???) is a total knob-end. She must go immediately.
Jeremy Edwards looked very desperate. He'll crack.
The young fella from Blazin' Squad (should be called Blazin' Asses) will be broken in by Bridget Nielsen.
Bridget Nielsen is the new Nadia - in that she's a man.
Caprice is eye-candy... probably turn out to be sound, but completely dull. But here's a bet... she's got that winter bug. What odds on her giving everyone it and they all end up puking and shitting all the time.

Bez has to win this. And then become Prime Minister.

I don't even have a TV, and I've just spent the last 20 minutes obsessing over the website. Shit. Fuck. See? This is why I don't have TV. Because just looking at something about TV is distracting enough alone.

Anyway, that John McCrirck is a right bollocks. I hope it's a few days before he's voted off, though. It'd be a waste if he were Twinked.

Davina: So Bez, what are you going to miss most when you are in the house?

Bez: I'm I allowed to say anything on TV?

Davina: Of course.

Bez: GANJA SMOKIN!!

Stan Bowles said:

Or when he started going on about Big Brother being nothing compared to the serious shit he's faced in his life.
He should present travel shows.
Or Newsnight.

haha!

I mean what did she say that for anyway? No Bez, you actually aren't allowed to say what you want on TV. Like Durrrr. Davina McCall is a useless presenter anyway, she seems to think shrieking is a substitute for talent and ability.

Stan Bowles said:

kirstie said:
haha!

I mean what did she say that for anyway? No Bez, you actually aren't allowed to say what you want on TV. Like Durrrr. Davina McCall is a useless presenter anyway, she seems to think shrieking is a substitute for talent and ability.

That implies that talent and ability are required to be a TV presenter.

kirstie said:
haha!

Davina McCall is a useless presenter anyway, she seems to think shrieking is a substitute for talent and ability.

yeah, she used to be cool when her and ray cokes were like lovers. except they hated each other.

Here, didn't Germaine Greer write a big piece in the Observer a couple of years ago about how 'reality' TV was degrading and bad and Not A Good Thing? She's changed her choon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back