Celebrity Big Brother - Discuss (1 Viewer)

Who do you want to win??

• Bez

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Caprice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jackie

• Brigitte

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Jeremy (YAWN)

• Kenzie

• John

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lisa

• Total voters
kirstie said:
Mondo from Fair City

What's happening to Mondo??? He's gone from run of the mill, down the pub after football on a Wednesday, few burds on the go kind of lad to a poor man's member of Blue. Where once I would have liked to mammy him, now I fear I'd be fending him off from me nether regions.

Did anyone actually brief Jackie Stallone about what type of show Big Brother is coz she doesn't seem to have a facking clue what's going on.

Daisy's Dukes said:
What's happening to Mondo??? He's gone from run of the mill, down the pub after football on a Wednesday, few burds on the go kind of lad to a poor man's member of Blue. Where once I would have liked to mammy him, now I fear I'd be fending him off from me nether regions.

I think RTE are high-sterical with the thought that 12th rate soap Fair City might at long last, in its 34th season, spawn a Sexy Symbol. In anyways, Mondo is about to get jiggy with some posh totty if last nights episode is anything to go by. The tracksuit...the celtic jersey..the hair....aaaaaiiieeeeee

kirstie said:
I think RTE are high-sterical with the thought that 12th rate soap Fair City might at long last, in its 34th season, spawn a Sexy Symbol. In anyways, Mondo is about to get jiggy with some posh totty if last nights episode is anything to go by. The tracksuit...the celtic jersey..the hair....aaaaaiiieeeeee

Love across the class divide.

And Mondo's da sniffing around the 'Brazilian' one, wha? Poor bitch.

My dream bigbrother would consist of

1) the grand wizard of the kkk
2) the leader of the black panthers
3) the house made up like a Quazar arena
4) loads of Quazar guns

ah, just like Jimmy and that frightening bleach-job permed yoke he goes out with. Scary.

Mondo's da is actually Barry O'Hanlon's brother in the reality of life. There's an interesting fact for you now.

Fair City Characters whos faces I would like to stove in:

1. Jenny - wins this by a mile
2. Sorcha
3. Kay
4. Ross
5. Sergei

kirstie said:
Mondo's da is actually Barry O'Hanlon's brother in the reality of life. There's an interesting fact for you now.

It would seem that Mondo's da was beaten slightly harder with the ugly stick, but only just!

I know a girl who in real life, swopped saliva with Jimmy and also with the guy who used to play Wayne (who they also tried to pass off as 'totty'). A slapper with bad taste, the worst kind!

a class act so. 'c'mere jimmy, and kiss me with your concrete smackers'

Daisy's Dukes said:
Not sure about his kissing skills but I know he wooed her with bottles of strawberry Woodies!

Random Big Brother thoughts...

I have not seen Bez utter one word on BB yet...every time he is about to say something they either cut to an add or bleep it out.

Can Bez actually speak.

I would love to see the The Bride of Wildenstein on BB..man, that would be fascinating (I wonder how long it takes her to tart herself up). They could release a whole bunch of jaguars/cats/leopards into the BB house to see if they accept her as their natural leader (they wouldnt eat her though becasue she smells like lego).

Caprice is not that good looking. OK, she's not Deirdre Rashid but there is something about her that just doesn't do it for me.

The next suprise housemate will be a) Rachel Stevens b) The rest of Blazin Squad or c) Sylvester Stallone

P. Littbarski said:
The next suprise housemate will be a) Rachel Stevens b) The rest of Blazin Squad or c) Sylvester Stallone

yeah itd be funny to sey sly stallone in there allright:

"MOOooooooooooooooooom!!!!!"

"oooooh! just shudup mom!"

"im going to my room"

and talking about his bells palsy.
Cormcolash said:
It would be genius, he'd probably just spend the whole time lifting weights or something!

kirstie said:
Oh yes, I meant to do this the other day. In my ideal celeb house I would like to have:

Joan Collins
Darth Vader
The Bride of Wildenstein
Pat Kenny
Paris Hilton
Tommy Lee
Mondo from Fair City
Bottler

Hmmm, Lets see, I would have:

Dennis Hopper
Gary Oldman
Arnie of course
Ronny Cox
Michael Ironside
Gary Busey
Kiefer Sutherland
Donald Sutherland
Charlie Sheen

Best house ever. Fuck I left out William Defoe!

kirstie said:
and talking about his bells palsy.

he doesn't really have bells palsy does he??

incidently, i have an uncle who looks like sylvester stallone and he got bells palsy
he also tried to bring ninja stars home from a holiday in his hand luggage once.
he loves ninjas

testerone-tastic!

how come no women?

Cormcolash said:
Hmmm, Lets see, I would have:

Dennis Hopper
Gary Oldman
Arnie of course
Ronny Cox
Michael Ironside
Gary Busey
Kiefer Sutherland
Donald Sutherland
Charlie Sheen

Best house ever. Fuck I left out William Defoe!

I dunno, but lets say for the sake of arguement that yes, yes he does.

He has a lopsided face because Jackie give birt to him wrang. She was probably reading someones arse at the time, got excited and squeezed a bit too hard, and hey presto! Wonky face!

george mcfly said:
he doesn't really have bells palsy does he??

incidently, i have an uncle who looks like sylvester stallone and he got bells palsy
he also tried to bring ninja stars home from a holiday in his hand luggage once.
he loves ninjas

kirstie said:
testerone-tastic!

how come no women?

Basically I would find it hilarious watching all these tough-guy/always-cast-as-a-psycho actors trying to get along with each other! Plus imagine some of the fuckin stories you would hear in that house! Actually I am now officially adding me to the house as well.

Edit: And I reckon adding the Sutherlands in there would also lead to some pure comedy.

My ideal house would have:
1. Fisto (from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
2. Malcolm X
3. Jenna Jameson
4. Joey Lawrence
5. Howard Hughes
6. Kriss Akabusi
7. Jet (from Gladiators)
8. Wolf (from Gladiators)
9. Johnny 5 (the Robot)
10. Mystic Meg
11. Kato (from The Pink Panther)
12. Thelma Mansfield

Gong Farmer said:
My ideal house would have:
1. Fisto (from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe)
2. Malcolm X
3. Jenna Jameson
4. Joey Lawrence
5. Howard Hughes
6. Kriss Akabusi
7. Jet (from Gladiators)
8. Wolf (from Gladiators)
9. Johnny 5 (the Robot)
10. Mystic Meg
11. Kato (from The Pink Panther)
12. Thelma Mansfield

Haha Kato in a house would rule, imagine him jumping out of cupboards and shit all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back